Tools
Reply To This Topic

Milford II 6/14-6/17/2012
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Liz and I just got back. What a great time! Barth ran great with no runs, no drips, no errors!

A truly exceptional weekend with exceptional people and great times. To all those there, I wish a safe return and thanks for a great time. Looking forward to the next GTG already. To those who couldn't attend I highly recommend future attendance.

Among his many other talents, it appears "slick Nick" is a great auctioneer as well! (I came away with a world class flyrod! Thumbs Up then again, ask Nick about the 11 dollar ice cream!)

I will get pictures up as soon as I get the bus unloaded.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Kathleen & I are home safe. Hit a hell of a storm last night west of Pittsburgh and it continued almost until we stopped. I wanted to get on the east side of Pittsburgh before we stopped. So the Barth was slowed way down but kept on moving for another 100 miles to the 2nd rest area heading east on the PA. Turnpike.
We will write more and post photos later, but now we need to unload and I have to figure out why the gen won't stay running. It did work all yesterday in the heat to keep us cool, but decided not to run last night and today. But that is what is important about this site....onto a search for an answer to my problem.
Thanks to all for the hard work to put a GTG like this together. Once again, another Barth GTG that was worth the trip!

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Here are some photos of Milford II cheers Thumbs Up

sites 401-410

many other Barths:

my personal favorite of course

picnic time:

On the microphone, Sue, a 28 yr Barth employee. A truly charming lady, Liz and I ate with her and her husband. Sue worked on many Barths, with various job descriptions. Greg, the fellow on the far left in white, was a welder 84-88, welded my cargo doors and trailer hitch!

picture time:

A truly memorable event. So many thanks to those who planned and orchestrated.

My camera appears to have better exposure under my coach than in the bright sun... Frowner Better next time.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
A truly memorable event

A true Barthapalooza!!!

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great time it was indeed, it was a honor to meet so many fellow Barth enthusiasts.

Haha Slick Nick got me for one of those 11 dollar ice creams too! That auction was a real blast like the weekend. Great job guys you put on one great GTG, looking foreward to the next one.

And no I didn't find my wheel liner on the return trip home, so I ordered one today and this time it will not come off!

Great pictures Steve!

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Holy panorama Batman! That is EXCEPTIONAL !

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for putting that in a cleaner link.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Nice job!!! Thumbs Up
quote:
Originally posted by StinkyDaddy:
Thanks for putting that in a cleaner link.
No problem. Wink

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
We're home....Enjoyable two-day trip back, with the exception of the most dreaded issue one could ever face - light rain and the resultant water spots !! Mad Big Grin
Additional benefit: The new, non-dripping fuel pump increased mpg by 25%! Thumbs Up

Really enjoyed seeing the old DC-GTG gang and putting faces to the icons of new friends. Gatherings like this always require some folks to step-up and do the bulk of the work.....Thanks to all who made this a memorable event....

Click .....Let's do it again!

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Stinkydaddy love the photo
We enjoyed seeing the
barths and their owners.
the Duesenberg museum was incredible.
WE are at the Geneseo campground in IL. Very nice campground along a canal.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathleen started downloading her pictures. She is telling me she has 500+ photos from this GTG. I don't think we will be posting them all here. Once she has them all downloaded we will figure out where to put them for all to view....

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
StaRV II, Casey, Nelson, and I made an uneventful 200 mile run to Lodi, OH, where we're parked for a week at the Buckeye on the Sky star party.

This morning the 120 VAC shore power shut off, tripping the house's breaker and causing the Norcold 3-way to throw an undocumented code. Norcold said to take it in, so I drove 10 miles to the nearest dealer. Arriving there(and since), the reefer worked fine.

But shore power failed to work,and that's been traced to a shorted shore power/generator cutover relay, which I'll pick up tomorrow.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
I was thinking that loading the pictures into a photobucket file and providing the URL on this site would also be a solution ........

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'm computer illiterate. We sent links to Kathleen's download of photos via e-mail to a few members here that we had e-mail addresses for. Hopefully one of them is able to minipulate them thru some sort of link for all to see. If you want your own e-mail with a link, drop your e-mail address into a PM to me and we'll send them.
If anyone wants a disc with the photos, let me know where to send it and I'll try to convince Kathleen into burning some.

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen