Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Milford II 6/14-6/17/2012
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
we are Goshen Wal-Mart now, just getting a few things and just resting a bit.

May make our way to the fair grounds yet tonight, but don't know for sure

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pepepepe:
I have made reservations and I will be there Thursday afternoon in my 22' Euro. Coming from Ceresco, Michigan. Can someone tell me what site to go to. I will be leaving Saturday. Put me down for the gas drawing and lunch Saturday. Thanks, Steve Evans

Nick's busy at the moment, so I've assigned you #423

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Moved to later spot

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Gonna really miss you guys. We are house/animal sitting for the kids & can't make it.
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
For those of you already there, here's a (actually 4) name tag that you can print. These should fit into the lanyards that Dana is bringing.

We're heading out in the morning, if we get on the road early enough we might be able to make it all the way tomorrow.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Well, the "other" trailer (Mary Ray) is here!

MWrench (Ed and Jane) arrived earlier, as did Dana and Lynn.

Still one plastic interloper remains; it's supposed to leave tomorrow.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
I hate to say it but Cloudy and I will not be attending the festivities as life just seems to get in the way of fun..... We'll miss ya'lls... Train...

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Nick's busy at the moment...
Please tell him to check his pms - I've sent him several recently about the event.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
WILCO - later today Big Grin

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
William, just for kicks I tried copying the design. It copied 1 and a sliver, it measured 5 1/4 inches across. Is this what you intended?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
Really getting excited to see all the Barths and meet everyone. Loraine bought the wine from our local vineyard for the open house wine tasting. I'll need to help pay for the lunch Saturday and the drawing as well.

All fueled up and ready to go!

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
To any on-site Barthers.....Google Earth shows an entrance road right next to the campsites, plus the main entrance & thru the fairgrounds...one of 'em better?

See ya Friday morning (DC to Akron OH Thursday afternoon) Tooling Along

(Wx forecast sounds like the A/C's are gonna be hummin' !)

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Lee..

Go past 'til you get to the official entrance and after checking in come back west along the fence when you can. Best route....Looking forward to seeing you Friday.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Enter at Gate 2.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
Picture of Medic37
posted Hide Post
"There will be attrition!"

...I keep hearing that statement running-thru my head like from some form of horror film.

Well... As-of the other day, I have a significant electrical / electronic problem I am chasing-around the coach.

PD 9270 is putting-out 49 volts.
Remote Dongle is OUT.
Original Atwater WH board is fried (smells good).
Replacement Dinosaur P-711 Fridge Board keeps blowing 5 amp fuses.
Fridge Eyebrow is fried.
Blown 30 amp fuse to tranny cooler fan.
Blown fuse to steps.
Clock on above-door-display is fried.
LP Gas Detector "sounds" fried.

I have some of the replacement parts, but am suspecting the charger is the culprit.

Was planning to leave in the morning, but that is no longer possible ...Instead, I will probablly pick-up some overtime this weekend to pay for the damage.

Pretty disappointed about the whole thing, as this is the most severe complication I have encountered in 7 years of ownership.

Not sure what else to say, except I was really looking foward to this epic event...

Will post more in TECH TALK as I muddle thru this problem.

~Mac~

1990 31 Foot Regency
Spartan Chassis
Cummins 6CTA8.3
Alison MT643, 4-speed
8905-0123-31RDS-A2

Posts: 259 | Location: Sand Creek Township, Minnesota | Member Since: 06-21-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post