Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Site available for Fla. Barth Rangers Rally
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Site available for Fla. Barth Rangers Rally
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
We weren't expecting Suzy's mom to make it down before the Rally but she's getting here the 27th so Suzy bailed and I don't really want to do it stag so if anyone wants to take our spot in the sold out area, let's work it out with Lazydays.
If you need more info look at the Barth Rangers Rally thread for all the contact and pricing info.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear your change of plans.... this is a coincidence. I just called them to try to make a reservation for Sat and Sun nights and I am waiting to hear back from her as she was busy with someone. I would be glad to take your reservation if you are not planning to make it down. Let me know how you want me to proceed.

Ray

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Ray, I cancelled my reservation and told them you would take it. Call them ASAP.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Danny
I will call them in the morning.
Ray

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Danny,
I made the reservation. Sorry y'all can't make it.
Ray