Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Summer MI/midwest GTG?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Summer MI/midwest GTG?
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted
The subject came up on another thread but I thought I'd start one here. I see from the map and from the posts that there are several members in the MI/OH/WI area. I was thinking of a GTG somewhere in the area maybe in early Aug. Since I am new to the RV thing I can't recommend a good site yet but if others are interested we might be able to do it. Anybody interested?

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5161 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
A big percentage of my Barth use is at my clubs motorcycle events.(motorcross and hillclimbing) This year we are hosting the AMA National Amature Hillclimb Championship at our pro hill the Devils Staircase.Dayton Motorcycle Club Located in Oregonia OH. about 30 min. northeast of Cincy off I-71. Last year we ran about 500 bikes a day up the hill for 2 days.This year event to be held Aug.13-14th. Any one interested in a few days of helping out is rewarded with free food, camping on the river,and great hillclimbing. Water and sewer cleanout service avalible.electric by gen only.If anyone is interested in coming let me know.
Doorman

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/10
Picture of Andrew
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested.....I'm headed for southwest MI in a couple days (St Joseph area) and I'll have my Barth there through the summer.

1978 P32 w/454
s7708 2284 MC27 S-3

My dad makes me wanna Barth!

Posts: 20 | Location: Saranac Lake, NY | Member Since: 09-01-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
You might try putting a GTG around the MIS race in August. It would give folks a couple of reasons to make the trip.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/10
Picture of kokoken
posted Hide Post
Lower Michigan or Cinci area is fine with me. So far, August is open.

1979 24 footer

Posts: 65 | Location: Indiana | Member Since: 07-28-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post