Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Finally, a GTG potential in Good Ol' Allegan, MI
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Finally, a GTG potential in Good Ol' Allegan, MI
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of Jim Roller
posted Hide Post
If you are a long time Brooklyn Dodgers fan I will have to bring my 66 year old Roy Campanella catcher;s mitt for you to see. at another GTG. My uncle gave it to me for mi First Communion gift when I was 7 years old. It's in better shape for its' age than I am. Jim Roller (Da Coach)

Posts: 10 | Location: Naperville, Illinois | Member Since: 09-10-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
That is really cool, Jim. Dad was a dyed-in-the-wool Dodger fan. He was born in Brooklyn, just a few blocks from Ebbets Field. He was heartbroken when they left for L.A. So he suffered 7-8 years with the Mets as they prowled the cellar year after year. He died in 1969, just prior to the Mets winning their 1st World Series. I've always wondered whether folks that pass on have anything to do with current events.

I look forward to seeing Campy's glove at a future GTG we both attend!

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Mary Ray,

We are so saddened by the illness and loss of you daughter. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you grieve the tragic loss of your child.

Wally and Connie

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Wally and Connie, thank you.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post