Notify
Tools
Milford Time Poll
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
Violence Please do not vote if you can not join us. Violence

Question:
Best time to have a Milford Barth Party, Even if you do not have a Barth.

Choices:
May 2019 Early
May 2019 Late
June 2019 Early
June 2019 Late
July 2019 Early
July 2019 Late
Other time suggestion?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Picture of Klareellis
posted Hide Post
Hey Kevin. I checked the poll results before voting. Results were 2 for late may, 2 for early June. I voted for early June but when I rechecked the poll results, it showed 3 for early may, 2 for early june. Did my voted get cast in error?

Posts: 33 | Location: Iowa | Member Since: 11-25-2018Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I also did the same scenario. Voted Early June and added a vote to May?? Lynn has to be out of school before we could go. Kevin can you check your poll taking application please?

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Computer What happened? I tried to vote and could not. Ronald Regan did not remember voting either. I reset the poll, so vote early and often Thumbs Up Computer

Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Looks like the results show above the date option selected along with the graph bar when you look at results. One vote for early June so Lynn can attend (and I)

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Liz and I can prob make any of the time slots but June is better for weather usually.

Let's not forget the Minnesnowtan option either, always a good time!

If plans work out we will be on our return trip in March. Planning to leave Florida, west to see Billy T and Helen, my sister in NE Texas, friends in Roswell, then back to see other sisters in Denver, then home via the northern route. Might even be early April by then. With luck we can stop in Minnesnowta without the snowtan part!

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
These friends in Roswell, their last wouldn't happen to be Alien, would it? Eeker

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
You know I'm always up to see anybody that gets close if you let me know. Darned work tethers us to time and place. 11 degrees and watching Kenny playing and singing is my way of defeating the winter today. Seems like the Milford gets more folks together than any other GTG. I am hoping we can get there as we have the last two.

If you get within a couple hundred miles I will try and meet up with any off you. You are like our extended family. Barthmobile is such a great group of people with such diversity.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
be on our return trip in March. Planning to leave Florida, west to see Billy T and Helen, my sister in NE Texas, friends in Roswell, then back to see other sisters in Denver, then home via the northern route. Might even be early April by then. With luck we can stop in Minnesnowta without the snowtan part!

So if you do the trip, maybe you could get a campground closer to Dana and even if he and Lynn have to do the dreaded work thing they could get there in the evenings and leave in the morning. I would love to come up and join you for a mini GTG in April or late March. Perhaps more would attend for some cool weather fun. Hot Toddies instead of Margaritas. A big ole campfire too!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Called the fairground today. They have no Weekends between Mid April and Mid October open for a Barth GTG. Suggestions?

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig, Thumbs Down I did not think anyone could book Thumbs Down till today. I hope there are other places nearby. Computer

Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
We have never had the GTG's over the weekend have we? I don't know of any weekend you could get a bunch of sites together in Minnesota. We have given up trying weekends for Family reunions.

So if you do the trip, maybe you could get a campground closer to Dana and even if he and Lynn have to do the dreaded work thing they could get there in the evenings and leave in the morning. I would love to come up and join you for a mini GTG in April or late March. Perhaps more would attend for some cool weather fun. Hot Toddies instead of Margaritas. A big ole campfire too!!

Duane I am pretty sure Kenny would be up for a jaunt down. We could maybe get Klareellis to come meet us. Anybody else would sure be welcome. Wally might have Tonka out of winter slumber by then. I cut 3 boxes of lumber for firewood that is campground legal.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Duane I am pretty sure Kenny would be up for a jaunt down. We could maybe get Klareellis to come meet us. Anybody else would sure be welcome

This sounds so good, as soon as Steve firms up his travel plans a bit ,perhaps you can find a local campground to you, Of course Minnisnowto might be visable that time of year!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
It is doubtful we will find any campground in that area with a open weekend that time of year. Weekdays are out of the question???

If we act fast, Potato Creek State park might be open for a group, but we will have to know how many and a firm date to make the reservation.

Elkhart, has a city campground just north of I80, if I remember it is not real popular, might be able to get a reserved block there.

Shipshewana has a big campground, near the Flea market, cool place on weekends.

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
I met with the Fortravel Group in Angola, Indiana last year. Circle B campground, is now a Kampground Of America. Would any members like to meet there? Located less than one hour away from Elkhart.