Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    September Barth Owners GTG - September 18-21, 2008
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

September Barth Owners GTG - September 18-21, 2008
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Hey Billy T & Helen,
Will you be rallying anywhere close to Knoxville TN this winter? Would love to come down & park next to the king of the Barths just for a before(really old) & after(older)reference point.
Great getting to know you.
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Mary, David told us to get an IR Rabbit Repeater to transmit a signal from the camp ground hook up to our TV. These Cookeville "hillbilly's " do not know what we are talking about. Radio Shack, all electronic store ,and E Bay have produce no results.
Can David give us a link to locate one.....
Thanks........Betty

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
The Rabbit is designed to allow use of the TV/Satellite remote from a room other than the one the TV/Satellite receiver is located. The Rabbit relays the input from the remote to the receiver.

It will do nothing for the reception.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Carl and Betty,
We can't find one either, but we are still looking and will keep you posted.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
RE. IR Rabbit .just "google" it there are lots of sources

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith Hopper
posted Hide Post
These are great pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post these for us.

Keith Hopper

1988 Regency
38' Gillig
3208 T Cat

Posts: 161 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Member Since: 03-21-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi folks,

After organizing two Barth Rallies in New England, it's great to see that our group (Barthmobile.com) is becoming a family that not only meets online, but gets together as well.

I know from the people we met at the New England rallies that Barthmobilers were great and interesting people.

I sure looks like everyone had a super time.

I look forward to Washington DC area ralley next year.

Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
This little GTG is history now, but I was just looking at something else and noticed that this thread had 292 replies and 9078 views. That has got to be some kind of record for the site. Hopefully the DC GTG will double or triple that.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Here are some additional photos from the GTG

Sorry to all the dial up users.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Truly an inspiration for us wannabees.

Somebody send me a PM and tell me who the fellow in the blue t-shirt and straw cowboy hat is. He's a dead wringer (at least the pictures so indicate) for my little brother down in Palm Coast, Fl.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lou:
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Truly an inspiration for us wannabees.

Somebody send me a PM and tell me who the fellow in the blue t-shirt and straw cowboy hat is. He's a dead wringer (at least the pictures so indicate) for my little brother down in Palm Coast, Fl.

Lou

That would be the one and only "Rusty"

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's I. All I can say is that Lou's bother must be an incredibly handsome, intellectually towering (yet modest) guy. Big Grin

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Truer words have very rarely been spoken.

I'm going to try to send a picture and it's one you might appreciate, Rusty.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO My aerobats are a lot smaller - and electric.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
Lou,

That is a hobby I've always wanted to get into, awesome picture! I've been surrounded by aviation in one form or another since I was about 8 years old from a neighbor that made models and wrote articles for Revell, to another neighbor who allowed me to help him build a Pitts Special in his garage when I was about 12. Somehow I ended up as an air traffic controller instead of a pilot. Somewhere along the line, I fell in love with RC aircraft but never did anything about it.

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post