Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Florida GTG 2019
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Rocco:
We made a reservation site 51a I believe - but not sure we can make it so if someone needs it let me know?

If you still have your spot for the GTG 2019 i will buy it from you please let me know

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hope everyone is ready for the GTG next weekend. With the small turnout this year we will probably have the Saturday night potluck at our site. Friday afternoon and evening will be visit time and get to know time, usually with some wine and food. We'll talk about Sunday breakfast while we're there. In the park, there are wonderful hiking trails that follow the river with boardwalks and swinging bridges to make it easy on everyone. There is a wall where we camp that has been known to produce some healthy bass, and canoe rentals to explore the lazy river. The flow is almost non existant so getting back up the river is very easy. They also rent bikes and pedal carts for 4 people. There is a tram that takes folks to the old fort for a tour, I believe on Saturday afternoon. The weather can be all over the map so bring everything from sunshine and 80's to cool and 60's. Looking forward to seeing everyone and drive safely.

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a beautiful place. Have fun!!

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Hope everyone is ready for the GTG next weekend. With the small turnout this year we will probably have the Saturday night potluck at our site. Friday afternoon and evening will be visit time and get to know time, usually with some wine and food. We'll talk about Sunday breakfast while we're there. In the park, there are wonderful hiking trails that follow the river with boardwalks and swinging bridges to make it easy on everyone. There is a wall where we camp that has been known to produce some healthy bass, and canoe rentals to explore the lazy river. The flow is almost non existant so getting back up the river is very easy. They also rent bikes and pedal carts for 4 people. There is a tram that takes folks to the old fort for a tour, I believe on Saturday afternoon. The weather can be all over the map so bring everything from sunshine and 80's to cool and 60's. So far the weatherman is calling for 76 Friday and 78 Saturday with lots of sunshine. Looking forward to seeing everyone and drive safely.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Wish I were joining you. Another Winter Storm Warning just issued.

3 more years,three more years. Retirement is getting closerrrrrrrrrr so I can join you.

Up at 1:30 am and at the store at 2:30 to get ready for the opening at 5 am. Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Did I say I wish I was joining you????

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Can't stay for Monday but we can get there early so we'll see everybody Thursday afternoon. Looks like excellent weather for the entire weekend.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I B THERE!
lot 71

Is the FORETRAVEL with white cat one of our folks?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Turned out to be one of the smallest GTGs ever, just 3 coaches, but the weather was perfect and we all had a fine time. Hoping next year will see more people there but we always make the best of it and no regrets. Mark gets 1 demerit for leaving without saying goodbye ;}.

79 Barth Classic

posted Hide Post
It was a very nice time food was good company was great coach ran great i fixed my cruise control which really helped since i bought the Barth after putting over 10,000 miles on her its nice to have it working. Anyone coming to Florida this year on the west coast we will be staying at Red coconut camp grounds from February till end of April would love to see anyone heading to Florida Hope we can get as many people for next years GTG 2020 glamp on campers

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Danny & Suzie& Sammi sorry I could not make the gtg again this year but I am learning there were no sites available anyway so good thing I did not drive down from Orange Lake but would have like to see u three again I hope u are all doing well Paul Finley ps hope that Sammi still working out for you.

Posts: 87 | Location: fenelon falls ont. | Member Since: 06-27-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hi Paul, good to hear from you. Missed you at the GTG. Sammi is doing fine and is a great camping dog.

79 Barth Classic