Tools
Reply To This Topic

Florida GTG 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
A check this morning shows a few sites in our area still available and a few have been reserved but no one here has posted that they made reservations. Still plenty of time to make preparations but time is running out to make your reservations. We never heard back from the folks above, hope they make it down from Carolina with a couple Barths.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John and Robin Lee
posted Hide Post
We are looking at the possibility of camping with our Barth that weekend. Checking some other appointments before we make the reservation on the reserveamerica site.

John and Robin Lee
1909 Barth owners

Posts: 2 | Location: Jamestown, SC | Member Since: 11-09-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
no one here has posted that they made reservations.

yes I did

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
A check on Reserve America this morning shows just a few sites left. Looks like 32 and 40 are still up for grabs in our area. This might be a smaller GTG but we always have fun, so I'm not discouraged.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
I made a reservation a while back and forgot to post. We're in 35, Friday to Sunday.
Looking forward to making this GTG again.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I have been hedging. I have family activities possible around that time but I can't seem to get final dates. head bang

Good chance the coach will already be in Florida by then...
I would like to go, always have a good time. hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
This mornings check shows no available sites at all. If you haven't made reservations yet the only way now is to watch the RA site for cancellations. Hope everyone who wants to make it has got theirs in.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/17
Picture of Janet Rocco
posted Hide Post
We made a reservation site 51a I believe - but not sure we can make it so if someone needs it let me know?

Posts: 43 | Location: Tampa, FL | Member Since: 12-27-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Hope everyone who wants to make it has got theirs in.

"Wants to make" and "can make"are 2 different things. I want but can't. Looking forward when I can!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
To avoid the annual stressfull southbound drive in snow and salt, I will be driving the coach to Florida the last week of October. We will return to our site at Oakhaven RV Park, near Port Charlotte. I will fly back to MI then return to Florida by car in early Dec. With any luck we may be able to join the group at Hillsborough for a day on our way.... hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi everyone in regards to the 2019 gtg coming up in Florida.If anyone is going to cancel for some reason please let me know i will buy your site.We tried to get a spot but none available we hope to see you guys anyway for the day does anyone have a list of who is going this year let me know. We will be looking every day for any cancellations on the Florida booking site.Barth on campers also anyone planing any future Florida trips contact me we will be in Florida the whole season staying in Red Coconut camp grounds for 8 weeks in Fort Meyers on the beach in our Barth great campgrounds.

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Hey Evan, we are only about an hour from Fort Meyers at Oakhaven. Liz wants to check out the Red Coconut and it would be great to see you folks sometime.

Carl and Betty are old Barth friends that live in N Fort Meyers, we are planning to see them also if possible.

Keep in touch.

It looks like we will not make the Hillsborough event this year. We will not be leaving here until about Dec 10. head bang

Have Barth (in Florida), will travel there soon. Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

posted Hide Post
That would be great ill get back with the dates and site were at red coconut campgrounds ill give you our number 732 673 2284 also we have a house in Ruskin Fl on the west coast below Tampa we are going to then Hillsborough GTG but not with the Barth we couldn't get a spot but you never know we mite get a spot if a cancellation comes in I check every day for one our house is only 45 min from the Hillsborough state park so we will do day a trip

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Evan, when we get there Friday we could check at the office and see if they have any sites available and save you one if you are flexible enough to try that.

79 Barth Classic

posted Hide Post
That would be great thanks just call me were flying in on the 25th our Barth is at our Florida house