Tools
Reply To This Topic

Florida GTG 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
This is to announce that the Hillsborough River State Park GTG will be December 6 through 8. As always, reservations can only be made through https://www.reserveamerica.com...9-12-06&pageNumber=0. I'm looking at our original area of sites 29 - 44 including the 51 a b and c sites. This entire area is available at this time. The area we stayed in last year is largely available but was rather wet last year. Let's have some input and in a week or so we can nail down our area and make our reservations. Hope a bunch of you can make this GTG, as we always have a good time.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3606 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/17
Picture of Janet Rocco
posted Hide Post
Ok I am really going to try to be at this one! I could not make it to the last one in Florida b because my trailer was not finished... lets see how we do this year. I booked 51A. Hope I get to meet all you folks this year.

Posts: 40 | Location: Tampa, FL | Member Since: 12-27-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post