Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Cummins Power Club Rally Sep 26-28, 2019
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Cummins Power Club Rally Sep 26-28, 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted
Columbus Indiana for Cummins equipped coaches of all makes

https://www.ceraland.org/cummi...come-home-rally.html

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher
2002 Toyhauler w/7.3 diesel
Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1293 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/08
Picture of MWrench
posted Hide Post
I sure would like to attend this one but don't think it is possible, I am a member of the Cummins Power Club as well as I am a member of Cummins High Mileage club.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
230 Cummins, Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC

Posts: 2143 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the CUMMINS POWER CLUB COME HOME RALLY is strictly dry-camping for individual units. They say fresh water / dump are available. I doubt there are public toilets/showers in the camping area. They mention meals, which could be one, two or whatever per day. Although there is plant tour info at ceraland.org, I don't see any sort of agenda for Sept 26, 27, 28.

Posts: 2013 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
It says Ceraland has 308 water/elec and 102 full sites plus 3 shower houses. Really have to find the full schedule to see what is included

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher
2002 Toyhauler w/7.3 diesel
Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1293 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Thank you cheers
I hadn't read the park description, only the event.
Reservations for the event have been "paused" (the term they used).

Posts: 2013 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Reservations reopened today.
https://www.ceraland.org/cummi...come-home-rally.html

about thirty openings remain for Wednesday arrival,
about twice as many for Thursday.
I'm looking forward to the former.