Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Invitation
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Some of you were at the get together we had by the river in Oregonia, Ohio. Our band is having a weekend event, in a more accessible area, and we can provide minimal electric. This will be held near Spring Valley, OH, right off route 42, with a nice road all the way to the event. Let me know if any of you would like to come. The event is all free. July 14-16th. Thanks, HOMER

Posts: 20 | Location: Spring Valley, OH | Member Since: 11-29-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Homer, Is this, the WoodTwigstock event you told us about at Oregonia? It sure sounds like a FUN event.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good time! I will check with the boss on my schedule. I would love to go, should be great! cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can come in Thursday the 13th if you want.

Posts: 20 | Location: Spring Valley, OH | Member Since: 11-29-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
You mean like 15A extension cord?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:

Mark, you have it half right. The
Tailgator is only about 700 watts! Get one if you think you need it. ROTFLMAO Hide
Otherwise you will be OFF the grid. cheers

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin, I'll get you 15 amps, even more if you bring a guitar.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:

It was Mark (Mogan David) that was questioning the cord and I was just rattling his cage. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Has anyone notified Kenny?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
hey Homer, I am sorry to say we can't make it. It sure would be fun to play some music together. Maybe another time or place. You folks have a good time and show us some pictures.
Kenny

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
next year Kenny

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Is it near the Martin Marietta gate, toward the South end of Cook Rd., just North of hwy 42?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Other end of Cook Rd. Where it dead ends into river.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Sadly, I did not attend. Liz had a prior commitment. Really wanted to go. Got to see Homer and the band at Barthtober. Sorry to miss them this time.

Got a few photos. Here is the stage, nice rural setting:

The bands went into the night:

Oh look that band has a Barth! How cool! (My favorite paint scheme, too!) Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post