Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Louisiana - May 5-8, 2011 Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival - Barth Rally/GTG
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Louisiana - May 5-8, 2011 Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival - Barth Rally/GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I uploaded some more pictures into Photobucket but I can't find them. Perhaps Bill NY can or tell me how to locate newly uploaded pic's.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
They were there - just needed to give it a few more minutes to show up.

It's like an email... well, because it is an email - sometimes they come right across, other times it takes a few minutes.

Network and/or PhotoBucket traffic will determine when they show up. If you don't see them, don't stay on the Photobucket site - leave and come back or refresh the page.

Very nice pictures Tom! Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
What a difference a week makes! Back to Cajun Palms on the trek to Indy and it is almost deserted. They are expecting (Hoping) that some of the residents of the Mississippi River Delta will make this a temporary home while evacuated due to the River flooding. Still nice though and they apparently worked on the WIFI as it is much better.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post