Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Louisiana - May 5-8, 2011 Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival - Barth Rally/GTG
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Louisiana - May 5-8, 2011 Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival - Barth Rally/GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Nope won't get in our way!

I think we are going to make it, Wifey is traveling tomorrow for a few weeks so after she returns, we will look at our 2011 schedule and make it fit!

Count us in for now and will confirm in 2 weeks!

Should be a lot of fun!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Kewl! Be great to see you again!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
How do we link the reservations to the group? The spots are shown reserved and clicking on them does not work. Do we need to call them?
Tom

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom K:
How do we link the reservations to the group? The spots are shown reserved and clicking on them does not work. Do we need to call them?
Tom
Yeap, just give them a call, Tom. They show reserved because they are holding them for our group. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I am confirmed in site 16.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom K:
I am confirmed in site 16.
Great, looking forward to meeting you and seeing the coach.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
put our post in the wrong place will arrive on the 4th stay 7days on site 17 nothing is for sure Somebody takes of that for us.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
I should read what I type we are on site 17for the week.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Tom Johns suggested meeting in Nashville and taking the leisurely Natchez Trace to Natchez. Nick Cagle indicated he was interested; I am, too.

I'll be at Rainwater Observatory about 1 mile from French Camp, MS from 4/26 through 5/1. I could meet anyone in the caravan at the Council House Restaurant at French Camp, or could motor up the Trace to Tupelo and RON at The Campground at Barnes Crossing (North of Tupelo).

The total distance from Nashville to Natchez is 440 miles.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I should have mentioned that French Camp is right on the Trace.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Okay, Folks, only 120 days until the Breaux Bridge GTG. Let's get a little activity going here. Time to make those reservations and enjoy the good times.

Nick

Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
garownteed. 110 hide

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Attendees so far:

Probable

Carl Feren (14)
TomK (Site 16)
lenny and judy (17)
Nick Cagle (18)
Tom Johns (19)
Rusty (20)
Billyt53

Possible

DannyZ
Gary Carter
MWrench
Mary Ray
Lou

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/12
Picture of Carl Feren
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone ... I am on my way back to TX from FL & decided to make Cajun Palms a stopover so I could check it out.

Since there was some kvetching about being butt to butt I thought that I would ask if there were any rows available where we could be nose to nose ... and there are. There are 14 sites available 101-107 & 109-115 of which 101-107 are back-ins). There are also 8 additional sites available 117-124 for late-comers who would be butt to butt with those in row 109-115. They are all as long and some longer than sites 14-32.

If you want to make the switch it needs to be done fairly quickly (like today or tomorrow) to make sure that they are still available.

They are farther from the bathhouse & laundry and closer to the office/store & fishing pond.

Frankly, I think that either row would be fine from what I can see but if you want to be nose to nose it can be done. Just call the park (excuse me RESORT) and they will make the switch.

Also, pencil in Betsy & Me. Unless something drastic happens we plan to be there. We have not picked a site yet although our preference would probably site 101 if you make the switch or 14 if you don't.

IMPORTANT NOTE: AFTER SPENDING THE NIGHT HERE I NOTICED THIS WHINING NOISE FROM TIME TO TIME. TURNS OUT THAT IT IS THE BANK OF ELECTRIC BOXES AND THE GENERATOR FOR THE CAMPGROUND WHICH COMES ON PERIODICALLY. IT IS LOCATED DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM SITES 11 -13 WHERE THE LEGEND IS ON THE SITE MAP. I WAS IN SITE 37.

Carl Feren

30'- 1992 Breakaway on Spartan Chassis
5.9L Cummins 190
Banks Powerpack
Allison 4 spd - 542B
9206-3805-30BS-6B
7KW Kohler Propane Genset

Posts: 159 | Location: All of North America | Member Since: 02-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Don't forget that Helen and I will be there too. I have been off of the boards since Milford but will start checking again now and then.

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.