Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2009 Florida GTG Hillsborough State Park
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2009 Florida GTG Hillsborough State Park
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
There are no available sites for the weekend besides the Feren's 44.
Looks like we have a full slate now. Thumbs Up

I want plenty of pictures including a group shot. You've had 2 years to practice. No excuses this year. Nick... better get everyone's data tag in picture format... (I looked for a smilie with a cracking whip... but all where of the S&M kind) Big Grin

Danny... Great Job... 16 spots... 15 Barths!!! cheers

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
quote:
Danny... Great Job... 16 spots... 15 Barths!!!

The real credit goes to BillNY for giving us this fine site to be able to put together things like this. Thumbs Up

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
The real credit goes to BillNY for giving us this fine site to be able to put together things like this. Thumbs Up
Now look at what you made me go and do...

I hope this POS rental car has fold down seats for sleeping. hmm

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
You DOG!! You just made our day! If you think you'll have to sleep in a POS rent-a-car think again! I'll get you in under our site and we'll see what happens from there, but don't worry about bringing anything but yourself.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
At worst, he can kick Maggie out of her bed and sleep here.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
We will be delighted to meet you Bill!! Looks like this will be a Killer Rally/ Can't wait. By the way we will be there in HR Barth again this year i have it apart again this time doing the Brakes which has turned out to be a total disaster!!! To be expected from a 30 year old motor home!!!!!

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Not to be nosy Richard, but I thought you had sold your Barth. Glad it will be there in any case.

79 Barth Classic

Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
It was, But it is not anymore we are still own it. We are looking forward to seeing all of you again!!!!

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
Okay all!
I want to ask everyone that are included for the Hillsborough get-together, if they would allow a Norwester to infiltrate just for an afternoon on Friday, Dec. 4, 2009 to see the parade of BARTHS! My Wife has a conference from the 2nd of Dec.to the 6th in Orlando ,Florida. I recognized that the get together was on the same weekend and so I thought that maybe I could drop in and meet some of the Barthmobile regulars and view the array of Barth coaches!? The only Barth I have viewed first hand is the 33 ft Regal of Bill Kure in Calgary, Alberta, who just recently stumped the panel in his acquisition of a Newel motorcoach.

I go by the name of Coaster48 on the site and my name is Neil Hendren. I live in the town of Sechelt, on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, Canada. I have been a member for quite a few years, but not very vocal as I am looking for a particular coach and the right time for our ability to take some time in the Southwest through the Winter months.

I hope that the hospitality of the Barthmobile community will allow a foreigner to infiltrate the State Park and shake a few hands and take pics of the great Barth coaches, and .....maybe I can take a peek inside also? Just kidding, as I would love to meet everyone there!

Looking forward to this great opportunity!!!!

Neil Hendren
aka Coaster48

1995 Regal 31 Ft.
Ford F 53 Chassis
460 EFI

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
You are more than welcome to visit with us and view the vast array of coaches on display.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Every GTG that I have attended has had drop ins. I have yet to meet anyone who wasn't happy to let you see the inside of their coach.

I'll be happy to let you view the inside of my Rental Car. Big Grin

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Neil, of course you're welcome to visit with us at Hillsborough! Either friday or saturday should be a good time for a visit and to see all the Barths. Suzy and I will be at the old glassnose Euro you see here.

79 Barth Classic

Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Neil: Betty and I will be coming in on Thursday, so if you get there early, come on over. (The name is on the front of the coach)............

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Neil, of course you're welcome to visit with us at Hillsborough!
Hey Neil... Stop by my spot too... I'll be sleeping behind a camper or tree. Just looks for this.

Seeing that I get severe headaches with nicotine and tobacco products in a confined space... I've just alienated myself away from around 30% of the potential invitees.

But here it goes anyway...

Please... Do not reply here. Send me an email or PM and let me know if I can crash in your pad for a few days. If not, don't worry, I have a "Plan-B"

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
One has to wonder why Bill N Y, not a wierd stargazer keeping absurd hours such as I do, is posting at 2:35 AM.

While I've cut back smoking considerably (no remarkable quitting routine - I just got bored with the weed), I can't guarantee cessation by the FL GTG.

OTOH, all I need repaired is the microswitch on the bathroom Fantastic Fan - which will be fixed by the GTG. - and fixing the fog lights power (also planned to be fixed.).

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post