Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2009 Florida GTG Hillsborough State Park
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2009 Florida GTG Hillsborough State Park
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Tim and Deborah, so sorry to hear of your difficulties. Wish I could do something for you. Will hope/pray that something really good comes out of it for you.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Well it looks like we will not be there after all got the brakes done finely and now the converter has decided to start tripping the breaker it is the only original part left on the motor home so it is past it's life, and i don't have time to replace it I want to upgrade anyway. i am sure any way our sight will be available by this afternoon some time, We hope everyone has a good time and after we get settled we can figure out a camping plan!!! Will be leaving Monday for North Carolina Finely, Thanks Richard & Robin

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Durn!!! Mad Hope this is all the Barthmobilers we lose. If the clay in Mississippi is anything like Alabama, I can relate. Two days of rain at Talledega turned the campgrounds and parking lots into mud pits, but you didn't know it till the tires started spinning, and by then it was too late. No personal experience but sure saw a lot of other surprized campers.
Richard and Robin, sure wish you could make it over.
Hopefully all this garbage weather will blow through by Saturday. Today is pretty windy but still nice and warm and sunny, but that's supposed to change tonight. By friday afternoon the wind is supposed to die down and be just cloudy. Whatever happens, we'll make the best of it!!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Hey Ya'll
We are on I10 east. On our way. See ya'll Thursday,, Good Lord Willing
Tooling Along

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.
Powered by Cummins ISL9-450
Onan 8,000 Quiet Diesel Genset
Toad: 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Diesel with M&G Car Brake

Posts: 375 | Location: 1mile north of I-10 Exit 92, Duson, LA USA in The Heart of CAJUN COUNRTY ! ! ! | Member Since: 05-14-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I picked Maggie up from the vet this morning, after having her cancerous right eye removed (the cancer was discovered over two years ago, but it had caused the eye to swell to where she was in distress). Now she's doing fine!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a wonderful day on the road. Woke up this morning to a pouring rain. Had the privilege of going out in the rain to hook up the dolly and load the car on it. Got to make several trips in the rain to load last minute items. Left Appling about 10:30 and drove in the rain all day. As we got close to the campground in High Springs, where we are spending the night it stopped raining and started to pour down. It has now slowed to a drizzle, so maybe the worst is over.

Mary Ray and her son David are here and we will meet up with Rusty tomorrow and make it on down to Hillsborough.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Richard and Deb, You can have our converter if that helps?? We don't need it with the inverter so, your call. That way you can still make the GTG.

Wonderful day driving, rain quit just after we left Lafayette, partly sunny the rest of the day. Mom, Helen & I are at the Defuniac Springs WalMart for the night. We should arrive @ Hillsborough by mid-afternoon tmrw. 'Nite All

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.