Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1990 28' Regal For Sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1990 Barth 28' Regal. Immaculate. 43700 miles on coach; 8000 miles on new rebuilt engine. Six brand-new Michelin tires. New park brake booster; new power steering pump; new starter, new wiper motor; new air horns (did not work when we purchased this coach). Many extras such as security system, CB radio, Pioneer AM/FM CD/stereo, full Carefree of Colorado awning plus awnings over all 4 windows. LOADED. $17,000. For further info/photos, please contact... (contact info was deleted by Bill N.Y. - This coach is sold)

Proud owners of a 1990 28' Barth Regal towing a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Posts: 28 | Location: Slidell, Louisiana & Compass Lake, Florida | Member Since: 09-18-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all,

We'd like to thank all of you who responded to our ad. The good news is that we've sold the Barth and the new owners will be here this Saturday 10/27/07 to take possession. So once again thank you all and we hope you have a wonderful Barthmobile day.

Ron and Maggie Forth

Proud owners of a 1990 28' Barth Regal towing a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Posts: 28 | Location: Slidell, Louisiana & Compass Lake, Florida | Member Since: 09-18-2006Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Good job on selling your coach. I will move this over to the sold area and delete you contact info in the ad. Thanks for posting the outcome and not deleting your ad.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Ron & Maggie,
Thanks for sending the CD last month and congratulations on selling your Barth. Glad it worked out for you.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Just to let you , I am the one that bought Ron and Maggie's Barth. Looking forward to being a Barth owner finally and let me apologize ahead of time for all the questions that I will be thowing out here as I learn the Barth.

Best Regards,
Ray

1990 28' Barth.

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!!!!! Smiler

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray:
I am the one that bought Ron and Maggie's Barth.
Welcome to the Barth owners club. Don't sweat the asking questions part! We're all here to help. Thanks for posting the Data Tag info from your Barth. Any questions, just ask...

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just curious what brand/size engine got replaced, and what it got replaced with. Also wondering what factor led to the decision to replace it.
Thanks.

Posts: 3 | Location: az | Member Since: 10-16-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
The engine was replaced with a Ford 460 by Jasper.
I do not know why the original engine was replaced.

Ray

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Report This Post