97 25 footer sounds nice maybe a little pricey
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted

Posts: 73 | Location: MA | Member Since: 06-13-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
It is pretty. seems to have functional bumpers, unlike many late Barths. Very thorough description, albeit lacking photos.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Picture of Tom & Suzie
posted Hide Post
FYI: 7/15/13
This '97 Barth Regal 25' (the bright white/yellow/black slick Sikkens paint)...is/was ours.....Sold at full asking($19,776.) on Fri. 7/12/13...w/ 2 more buyers at same.

We certainly did not show our physical address ?!
My Craigslist narrative was spread out & easier to read too. Did not complete read of this to note if correct ! Only looked when I thought, another "97 Barth Regal"....few & far am sure. One of a kind.

Fairly well perturbed with various oddball websites that p/up ads.

Hey to Marvin & Doris over in E. Tenn....yes it was "Tom & Suzie".

Posts: 7 | Location: Asheville, NC. | Member Since: 04-02-2011Report This Post
Picture of Tom & Suzie
posted Hide Post
......Re" pictures...my Craigslist ad did have maximum allowed of 8 pictures...apparently the web crawlers that picked this up show only one (1).

Posts: 7 | Location: Asheville, NC. | Member Since: 04-02-2011Report This Post