Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    MO: 1987 Barth Regal 32' (For Sale Again - Scroll Down)
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
MO: 1987 Barth Regal 32' (For Sale Again - Scroll Down)
 Login now/Join our community

posted
FOR SALE: 1987 32' BARTH REGAL MOTORHOME

Data tag #8704-3418-32TFP1-C

Original binder, prints, and manuals.

454 Chevy engine, 56,000 miles. Chevy tag axle with air suspension.
Disk brakes, band on tag.
3 speed automatic w/cruise control.
7000 Watt Kohler generator
70 amp converter
In Dash A/C, two rooftop units.
50 amp service, cable.
Large external storage compartment.

Interior

Flexsteel furniture
4 burner stove
Convection microwave
Stowable dining table
Solid wood throughout
3 way 2 door fridge
Stainless sink

Asking $10,000

Call Tony or Margaret at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Images Inserted by Bill N.Y.

Posts: 3 | Location: Hico, Texas | Member Since: 03-19-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
Wow! This really is close to mine.. had to stick my head outside and see if mine was still there! Smiler Really like the parquay flooring. Nice length with the tag. Reasonable price. Best of luck with the sale.

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Quick addition. Folks are asking "Where in Texas"? Location is Hico, Texas.

Tony

posted Hide Post
This Coach Has Been Sold!

posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Robert Wake and I realized after looking at this add that this is my motor home that is being advertised that i purchased in 2011. It is for sale for 10,000 dollars and it looks just like the pictures here that are being shown. I live in Wappapello Mo. My number is 573-281-5140 feel free to contact me about this motor home. My email is robert@robertwake.com

Posts: 4 | Location: 707 west dorthy drive Malden Mo 63863 | Member Since: 09-12-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
If I were in the market,I'd be in Missouri tomorrow to check this out. Great floor plan' And it looks absolutely original. The mid 80s (IMHO) were Barths' best years. In fact if I were 10 years younger, wanted to make a good Barth better, and wanted the motorhome lifestyle, I'd buy it. Talked to a guy who looked at it yesterday, and if anyone wants his read on it, they can PM me.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
If I were in the market,I'd be in Missouri tomorrow to check this out.

Oh come on you know you guys need another Barth after selling both of yours. Haha

That is a nice looking Barth SE (Special Edition) that is a first one I've seen. Great floor plan other than the twin beds but that would be a easy change. NICE!

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss our Barth. It was nice to just go out to the garage, get in one or the other, turn on the radio or tv and sit and listen/watch stuff. But both of them are being well used now. And the arthritis in the hands and back isn't getting any better.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a really nice motorhome and is price to sell feel free to call me Robert Wake at 573-281-5140 in Wappappello Mo.

Posts: 4 | Location: 707 west dorthy drive Malden Mo 63863 | Member Since: 09-12-2011Report This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Just Curious about the double beds. Is there anyway to convert the double beds into a single queen bed? I grew up in the St. Louis area and I know where you live. We camped at at Wappapello Lake a few times. It's a nice place.

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Fred & Cindy

We had doubles in our 35' Regency and converted it to a queen size. We took out the mattresses and removed the rails that held them against the outer walls. We then added a filler across the opening between the two bunks and set the mattress on it crossways against the back of the coach. That allowed entry into the bedroom. It makes it a little harder to make the bed because you have access from only one side and whoever gets to sleep on the side that's against the rear of the coach has to climb over the other to get off the bed. We used it that way for 12 years without to many fights and it worked fine.

Ed.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It will convert to a Queen but not a King. Robert Wake 573-281-5140

Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Tere put rails on the aisle side of our beds in Old Blue and bought a nice 3/4" piece of plywood and finished it. It fit exactly between the beds and could be stored under the mattress of either one. Bolsters filled the space between the edges of the new 'one piece' bed and the outside wall of the Barth.During the day, the bolsters served as backs for a nice bench style seat. I would think you could do this quite nicely and either one could get up in the middle of the night and not have to climb over the other to go to the john. An added plus is that those times when things get a little 'icy' due to someone(usually the male person) doing something untowards, the beds can be left separate.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Talked to Robert briefly today and the mileage is now just a little over 57000. The frig problem is something you can deal with one way or the other. Since we hardly ever dry camped, I would just buy a standard fridge that would fit correctly and run it on AC. Again, I love this floor plan. But Roll Eyes

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

posted Hide Post
This is Robert Wake I have had 2 couples to come and see the Barth the first couple needed something a little bigger than this 32 foot. They were very nice the 2nd couple was another story they looked through it and ask questions about it then they said that they wanted to sit in their car and talk about it. 1 hour later i found them in the motor home turning it uoside down. This is a very nice motor home and it is a clasic. There are things that need to be fixed on it. The motor runs good and you could drive it home today. It is well worth the money. Im going over seas to work with the State Department and I need to sell it. I will sell it today for 8000 thousand dollars if thats not cheap enough then it just wont sell. Please only call if you are serious about buying for this model and the reputation of the Barth Motorhomes it is well worth it hands down. Thankyou Robert Wake 573-281-5140