Search
Notify
Tools
NY: 1972 BARTH 25' COACH PROJECT
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Steve P
posted
1972 BARTH

My Barth project must find a new home. Not for the faint of heart: This is a body & frame only. Interior has been completely removed (down to the frame) I started working on it in 2006. Due to my heavy workload, I haven't been able to work on it for the last 2 years. It is essentially a 25' aluminum Barth Body. Most of the frame has been media blasted and painted. The coach framework needs replacing (Not the vehicle frame). This coach MUST be trailered away: It is not currently drivable. Side view photo was taken prior to the beginning of the project. If you want a cool looking body to build a custom RV , this is the one. Located in Rochester, NY

PRICE: $500.00
VIN #: TPE3725502368
Wt: 7,000 Lbs (per registration)
Wheelbase: 157”
Chassis Model: PE36432
Engine: Small Block GM V8 (Ran when purchased in '06)
Tires: LT235/85r16

Steve

Email: xxxx@xxxxxxxxx.rr.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Upstate New York | Member Since: 04-06-2006Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve P:
PHOTOS TO FOLLOW
I found these at the upload site. Based on the description, and the NY plates, I think we have a match. Wink

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Steve, Is your coach still available and where did you buy it in 2006?

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post
Picture of Steve P
posted Hide Post
Greetings! I just sold my 25' Barth. I purchased it right here in Rochester, NY in 2006. I have to remove the posting. Unfortunately, that also removes me from Barthmobile membership. All the best! Steve

Posts: 3 | Location: Upstate New York | Member Since: 04-06-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
You will still be welcome on the forum.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve P:
...I have to remove the posting. Unfortunately, that also removes me from Barthmobile membership.
Why would you say that? Here is what happens next...

We move them to the sold forum and delete your contact info from within the post. These threads are too important to lose.

From the Main Barth Coaches For Sale Page.
quote:
When you sell your coach, please update the post by adding a new response that says "This Coach Has Been Sold!" and I will move it to the sold forum and delete your personal contact information.
Looks like I need to reword the warning. It now states
quote:
Important Note: When you sell your coach, please update the post by adding a new response that says "This Coach Has Been Sold!" and I will move it to the sold forum and delete your personal contact information. Please do not delete... These posts are too valuable to lose.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Picture of Steve P
posted Hide Post
THIS COACH HAS BEEN SOLD

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Bill, the confusion might be "an delete your personal contact information" You are only going to remove it from within that thread. NOT from their personal profile page.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Report This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Perhaps this?
quote:
Important Note: When your coach has sold, please update the post by adding a new response that says "This Coach Has Been Sold!" I will then move it to the sold forum and delete the personal contact information from the ad. Do not delete the ad yourself... These posts are too valuable to lose.
I'm open to suggestions on wording... We originally crafted this statement in "The Basement" and felt we had the problem fixed.

To give better context for the reasons behind this... On every page, the footer states. We are committed to the history, preservation and restoration of the Barth Custom Coach.

It's hard to do that if the post just disappears. Especially these... There is great content and pictures that would be lost if the ads are just deleted.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Lot's better.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Report This Post