Barthmobile Portal
AZ: 1985 BARTH REGAL 32T-FP2

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6441087061/m/920107913

07-26-2010, 05:47 PM
birddog
AZ: 1985 BARTH REGAL 32T-FP2
FOR SALE: 1985 BARTH ROYAL MOTORHOME

Here’s you chance to own one of the best coaches ever made. The Barth coaches were individually made to buyers specification, every one was custom built using the finest parts available. These were top of the line motor homes.
If you are unfamiliar with the Barth I suggest you go to Barthmobile.com and check out their website. Ask anyone who owns one and they will tell you with pride how much they love their rigs. Roll into any park or event and watch the people check you out and want to see the Barth. I get thumbs up everywhere I take it. Does it have a few flaws? Yes, it’s 25 years old, but it’s in overall great shape and has many more years of life in her. I hate to sell it. I’ve loved it since the day I bought it.
This Barth was first purchased from Biddulph Oldsmobile on 04/22/85 the list price was $71,000.
Some of its features are:

Data tag #9503/3203/32t-fp2
Complete set of blueprints and data binder with all the original literature
P32 Chevy tag axel, chassis
454 Chevy engine with only 64,000 original miles, in dash air conditioner works.
Has never failed an Arizona emissions test and runs great.
3 speed automatic w/cruise control, which shifts great.
4 wheel disc brakes
Air ride suspension
19’ tires in good condition

Aircraft Aluminum construction
Lots of documentation including all manuals
Onan 6.5 NH-RV GenSet generator that runs great.
2 Domestic SL135 RA roof top air conditioners that both blow cold.
2 Suburban gas furnaces with new blower fans in each.
4 burner Magic Chef gas stove
Sharp carousel 2 microwave/convection oven.
13” Mitsubishi Color TV.
Norcold refrigerator
Corion counter tops.
Carefree of Colorado awning a just a few years old in great shape.
30 gallon propane tank.
80 gallon fresh water tank.
Roof recently recoated, no leaks ever.
Queen size bed and fold out couch.
Recliner chair
Flip top table with wine storage underneath.
Leather/cloth captain chairs in good shape, no tears.
Paint job looks great, but has clear coat peeling along roof line.
$15000.00
Call Rick @ XXX-XXX-XXXX
07-26-2010, 05:57 PM
birddog

07-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Kris & Tina Jones
Well, she is a beauty! Failing clearcoat or not I think she will sell quickly to a person who is getting a good deal and will be happy. Have not seen white cabinets yet in a Barth but that is what Barth is all about. Good luck to the bidders and I hope she makes it to a GTG in the Midwest. I am guessing the paint is aftermarket as this is not traditional Barth paint work but I could be wrong...am I? Corion countertops cost so much but are so nice..wish mine had em.
07-26-2010, 08:50 PM
K&E
What a really nice coach!

I have a question. I have a 1984 34ft Regal I bought last year. Where is your spare tire stored from the factory? I have never been able to find a spare tire carrier or storage in any of the compartments on mine for a spare. The previous owners towed a cargo trailer and kept it in there.

Thanks! K&E
07-26-2010, 09:08 PM
birddog
That's a question I have no answer to. I don't think there is one, but I'll let the experts have a go at it. I figured if I got a flat, I would call AAA.
07-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Moonbeam-Express
quote:
Where is your spare tire stored from the factory?

Most larger late model RVs don't have a spare tire. To me it makes a lot of sense because you would then need a jack, lug removal equipment, etc. that would take a lot of space and add a lot of weight. Then there is the question of how many RVers would be able to use that equipment? The end result is that the larger the tires, the less likely you will see a spare.

My late model Corvette my late model BMW also are sans spare. In each case it was a good choice as the cars would essentially need to carry a set of four wheels and tires to accommodate the uni-directional tires and staggered wheels! At least the BMW gives my a sealant and a pump. The Corvette gives you Never Lost at some yearly fee.

So, I would say quit looking at this point, it probably isn't there. Trailer tires are another thing, but please don't get me started!!! deadhorse

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”
07-26-2010, 09:48 PM
bill h
quote:
Originally posted by K&E:
I have a 1984 34ft Regal I bought last year. Where is your spare tire stored from the factory? I have never been able to find a spare tire carrier or storage in any of the compartments on mine for a spare.

Our coach is a smaller brother to this one, being a 30T instead of a 32T. Ours was made with twin beds in back, and the spare fit in a bin under the driver side bed, accessible from outside.

I have seen several Regals with the spare mounted on the rear, which would leave more room in the bins.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
08-17-2010, 02:12 PM
birddog
The paint is not original, The guy I got it from said he paid 10 grand for the paint. Don't know how old it is. The sides look great but as I mentioned the clear coat is peeling off the roof. I get lots of complements on it.
10-08-2010, 01:54 PM
birddog
THIS BARTH IS SOLD
10-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Bill N.Y.
Congrats on your sale! Thumbs Up Contact info removed - pin deleted from map - moved to sold forum

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message