Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1990 Barth Regency 36' Luxury Coach 36RDG-C1
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Mike:
Sorry its taken me awhile to respond, but yes it is still for sale and yes I will be available to show it to you this week-end or when ever you would like. My home phone is 502-863-1872 if you would like to call for directions or any other info that you might need. Dave

Posts: 9 | Location: Georgetown,Ky | Member Since: 04-14-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
This is one great looking coach and the pricing is right. This would be (with out seeing a driving it) a solid buy.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The price on this beautiful coach has been reduced as of July 15th to $48,000. Someone would be getting a wonderful motor home at what we think is a very good price for such a nice motorhome.
David Gregg

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
We were able to take a look at this coach over the weekend. I wanted to share my viewing with the other members on the site. This coach has been kept in a heated garage on Mr. Gregg’s property. The exterior is in beautiful shape. After a quick overview from ground level, I can report that I did not notice any evidence of peeling or bubbles under the paint. Even the chromed “Barth” did not have any obvious surface pitting. The cat started up immediately, faster than my 6.2 L diesel. The interior is mostly original, with an upgrade for TV & new refrigerator. It looks like it has been maintained throughout the years. The unit is clean and ready to go. The price is nice. But, after reviewing what remains for college tuition, I’m probably another year from making a purchase like this (unless I can find a gold mine or hit the lottery soon).

’84 Barth Regal 25 ‘
w/ “FRED” FRont End Diesel
Chevy 6.2 L diesel

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We had a prospective buyer ask last week what the condition of brakes & front end. since I wasn't able to answer that except to say that they were working great, SoI took it in to a RV service garage in Lexington, Ky. and they checked both sides on the front & rear.The rear had 60% left ant the front had 70%.They checked the front end out and could find no looseness but stated it probably should be alighned. I also had a bright head light switch replaced at the time. We're going to be on vacation for the next couple of weeks so we may not be checking our e-mail so please call at 859-396-5727. Thanks Dave G