Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
AZ: Selling my 25' Shiny Aluminum Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hey guys. After a lot of back and forth we have finally decided that we need to let the Barth go to focus more time on our coffee shop remodel. We are operating on a shoestring budget and could use the extra little injection of capital to finish the project. And hey we will even throw in some free coffee to the buyer(s) once we get the shop open.

this is a 1972 25' Barth with a small block chevy 400 CID Engine. If the pictures below dont show up I will repost some in just a few minutes. Feel free to call with questions xxx-xxx-xxxx my name is Danny.

more pics →

Posts: 2 | Location: Cottonwood AZ | Member Since: 05-05-2011Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
From the info we have on file for this coach - the tag# is 7202-1042-MC25 and the CID was reported to be a Big Block 402

From wikipedia...
quote:
Introduced in 1970, the 402-cubic-inch (6.6 L) was a 396-cubic-inch bored out by 0.030 in (0.76 mm). Despite the fact that it was 6 cubic inches (98 cc) larger, Chevy continued marketing it under the popular "396" label in the smaller cars while at the same time labeling it "Turbo-Jet 400" in the full-size cars.
if it is a Small Block Chevy it would be a 400 - Big Block would be a 402

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
That's just so cool. Thumbs Up

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This has been sold thanks for your response

Posts: 2 | Location: Cottonwood AZ | Member Since: 05-05-2011Report This Post