Notify
Tools
NM. 1995 34' Barth Regency For Sale
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted
This coach has sold!!!

1995 34’ Barth Regency 8.3 L Cummins 300 HP, Spartan Mountain Master chassis, Allison 6 spd electronic transmission with cruise control.

OK folks, here we go! SUGAR is going up for sale. It’s been a hard decision but the time is here and now and we believe it’s a unique opportunity for those who know Barth quality and this one has most of the bells and whistles y’all would really appreciate. The data tag is on this site, the tires are fairly new with a few thousand miles on them, the top of the line Goodyear 275/70R 22.5, Load Range H.

History: We bought this coach from the original owner thus we have the factory invoice and the manuals plus the schematics. When Jim got sick and had to sell, she had only 18K miles and 4 hours on the generator so essentially it was new in 2001.
Features:
29,000 GVW; Aircraft aluminum body, similar to Newell and Prevost finishes. Pac Brake; HWH levelers; air ride and air brakes Sony back up camera and monitor; 7 KW Onan diesel generator, Perlux fog lights, Motosat Datastorm satellite dish with modems for Internet and TV; Panasonic AM/FM/tape; Cobra 25 LTB CB; external cell phone antenna; Pansonic 6 disc CD player; Orbitron video player; Front and rear speakers; LPG and carbon monoxide detectors; double pane windows; four Zip Dee awnings; 37 gal propane tank; Wedgewood drop-in 2 burner stove top; Kitchen Aid 30” Built in Microwave/Convection Oven; Dometic 3 way refrigerator/freezer RM3807
2 Hydro-Flame furnaces, front and rear; Excalibur 8500-III series; 2 roof mounted, Duo-Therm Air Conditioners, plus coach air for driving; Electric Remote Spotlight; floor and ceiling "mood" lights inside; Leather driver and passenger power seats; Corian counter tops
Pantry drawers in kitchen; ample overhead storage compartments 2 33 gallon fresh water tanks with compartment thermo heater; Grey water and black water tanks with electronic monitors for
all water and battery systems; 50, 30 or 15 Amp
Automatic engine shutdown; Front air suspension 9,000 lbs; Rear air suspension 20,000 lbs
100 gallon steel fuel tank; Automatic moisture ejector on brakes; Transmission temp gauge
Heavy duty towing package (we have Roadmaster Sterling hitch); Security system including safe; queen bed, shower and tub; skylight over tub; exhaust fans; Fold out sofa; Current mileage 78,312. All manuals and documented service records. Custom made and purchased at factory. Original invoice over $200K. ALL for $45,000.
Write or call for more details and to see and drive; Located north of Santa Fe, New Mexico

This coach has sold!!!

Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
Former Owners
'95 Barth Regency 34'

Cummins 8.3 Spartan MM
Allison 6 spd

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I missed the contact information, I live in Albuquerque and have been looking for a barth
thanks
cjc

Posts: 1 | Location: albuquerque | Member Since: 01-20-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
HI,JUST A NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW I MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED,BUT I TOO WILL NEED A EMAIL CONTACT AND A PHONE NUMBER...BERNIE PARR

Posts: 37 | Location: New Holstein,wis | Member Since: 02-18-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
This looks like a very nice coach! It should make someone a VERY proud Barth owner.
The data tag shows 19000 lb rear and 10400 front for a total of 29,400 lbs

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
Yes, contact information would be good, I am also looking for a Barth, and have a few questions.
Thanks,

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
I think you can access our public profile and send an email there and I don't know if we are "allowed" to post a telephone number here but can send it to you privately as well and then you'll have both email and phone contact info. Thanks for your interest. And yes, it's a very nice coach, one of the later ones since the manufacture ended in 1998.

Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
Former Owners
'95 Barth Regency 34'

Cummins 8.3 Spartan MM
Allison 6 spd

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
I can't tell what is opposite of the couch. Is it the folding table/storage and chairs that some of the regencys have? Is it the standard or wide body model? I am one of the newer users of this site and can't access your contact info. You can contact me at jsjelsing @gmail.com
Thanks!
Jerry

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Don't know about the chairs but the width is standard. Look at the windshield divider strip, the wide bodies have two strips with a 6 in glass piece between them.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
WOW ! ! ! What a coach! We paid $68k for our Sovereign 5 years ago WITHOUT the Datastorm! We had to add that ourselves. At $45k This coach will not be for sale, for long!

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.