Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1977 Barth 27 foot for sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have the above for sale and must sell it quickly.
The drive tran is in wonderful shape but the inside needs a complete remodel. The outside is in need of some attention too and it may be seen as a "parts" Barth by someone.

I am asking $350 for 2 reasons...I need it gone and I have limited paperwork . I am listed as the possessor but have not paid the fees for title.
Meaning....the buy will have to pay for title but I do have the power to sell it and have a DMV accepted document showing the progression of owners up to me....all of whom never registered it.

DMV suggested I have it dismantled..but that would be sad since the frame and body are repairable and would make a functional RV for someone with time to invest.

See photos below

Posts: 11 | Location: medford oregon | Member Since: 02-03-2009Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Please provide an email address or a phone number or a location address of this coach.

Keep in mind, the vast majority of people who visit our site never register and thus can not see your public profile.

If you have additional photos please send them to me and I'll get them posted here. bill_ny@barthmobilecom

If this isn't updated by the 25th with some type of contact info I'll have to remove it. Frowner

Once you update this thread, I'll remove my post.

Thank you.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Picture of Chuck S
posted Hide Post
I am a long way from diego but if this seller or the next owner wants to dismantle I am up for a bunch of stuf including both windscreens, wiper motors, headlights, and mirrors. My 1977 20" is the little sister to this one.:+) my email is chucks1@telus.net

Posts: 4 | Location: High River, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 06-03-2004Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Because of a lack of response from the seller I've moved this here. His email address also didn't respond when trying to contact him.

Who knows, he might still have it for sale but without contact info, you have no way to find out. Computer

Here is the email address in case someone else has better luck
safehavanhi@yahoo.com

If this is your coach and you want it relisted, respond to this post with valid contact info and I'll move it back.

We are trying to keep all ads current, relevant and timely as possible. Sorry... Computer

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post