Search
Notify
Tools
1981 MCC by Barth #8 No activity
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Jason T
posted
If this coach is still for sale contact Barthmobile Admin

I have decided to list the coach’s separately for less confusion and organization. This coach is number 8 and there is not much information to provide with this coach. My Father In Law loved the first MCC he bought (#18, the other one) so around 1984 he bought this one for his medical practice. It was used but not very often and hasn’t seen the highway since the early 2000’s. I don’t know the original mileage when he purchased it but it has 74,418 miles on it now. It has always been inside a storage building and is in fantastic shape for its age. It is dusty and dirty but all original underneath. One more thing to note, the coach has a driver’s door which is easy to get in and out. This is a great coach and is ready for a new home. We are asking $15,000 obo for this one.
Please feel free to email, call, or text with and questions or requests to see it. I do not receive notices from the Barth forum when someone comments and only check every few days so please send me an email or text if I haven’t responded in a reasonable time.
Thanks,
Jason T
jayandneri@yahoo.com
704-659-1127

Posts: 1 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Member Since: 03-17-2016Report This Post