Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
sell my 1994 Regency at a loss
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I must sell my 1994 Regency for $65000, it is in excellant condition and has 60,000 miles, diesel pusher with all the best rigging, would make a great home for a hurricane victim.

Kirk Evans email address, bear-feat@earthlink.net

Note from Dave

This is the beautiful 1994 34 foot 300 hp on a Spartan air ride chassis which has been seen here before. Click the link below to see many pictures. The seller can not deal much because he has a loan, however, he is interested in a trade and that could be the opportunity for either a Breakaway or late model Regal owner to strike a deal. This is one of the nicest coaches which has ever been offered here. It has beautiful Cherry Cabinets, walk around queen, Corian, Leather recliner, ice maker and two basement ducted air. You can also call me on this one at 877-261-6524

Dave

You have been invited to visit a photo album http://photobucket.com/albums/v70/davebowers/1994%2034%20foot/

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited September 07, 2005).]

Posts: 4 | Location: ckv tn usa | Member Since: 04-06-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kirk,
Can you provide us with more information and pictures? Where is it located? etc.

Thanks,
Robert

Posts: 1 | Location: Delaware | Member Since: 03-14-2005Report This Post
Picture of gebeclh
posted Hide Post
Kirk,

I would like to talk to you about your beautiful coach. I have tried sending you an email but your earthlink spam blocker is stopping it somewhere. I have filled out the form to no avail.

Give me a call at 1-612-673-8862 and lets talk.

Larry

------------------
"The Moose Is Loose"

Posts: 16 | Location: Coon Rapids, Mn, USA | Member Since: 04-13-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by revans:
Hi Kirk,
Can you provide us with more information and pictures? Where is it located? etc.

Thanks,
Robert

Posts: 4 | Location: ckv tn usa | Member Since: 04-06-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Jim Ross and would like to know where your Coach is located. Am really interested. My e-mail is jimnthwnd@msn.com

Thanks...Jim

Posts: 1 | Location: Az. / Wa. | Member Since: 02-17-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I think he's in Clarksville, TN

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post