Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1997 Model, 22' Barth Regal in Immaculate Condition
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1997 Model, 22' Barth Regal in Immaculate Condition
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/08
posted
This 1997 model Barth Regal (1996 Chev. chassis) is perfect for two people. Interior has Regency style finishes with beautiful woodwork from Barth's excellent Amish wood shop. Low mileage: 20,900.

We receive compliments in every campground. They ask, "Where did you get a beautiful new Barth?" The answer? This Barth shows as new because we are the original owners and our Barth has always been garaged, with no pets nor smoking allowed. It is has been kept clean and detailed.

Loaded with features, upgraded with DVD/VCR/CD player and with new Bilstein shocks and stabilizer, air bag suspension, new rear tires, and properly aligned for a truly smooth ride and easy steering. Normal plus special preventive maintenance done. Includes: 2 TVs; Microwave/convection; gas cook top; deluxe counter tops; carpet and wood flooring; 4KW generator; refrigerator; awning; two power seats; safe; trailer hitch (never used); solar charger; inverter; water heater; furnace; roof air; full queen size bed (across rear); cedar lined wardrobe; spotlight; leveling jacks; luggage rack; spare tire; skylight in shower for tall people; separate shower room and bathroom.

"Description continues below, after photos."

This Barth is ready to go for enjoyable motorhoming! As described in the P32 Chassis Manual provided through this website, this Barth had a professional front end alignment (as opposed to the incorrect "potato chip truck alignment" of a P30). This ensures comfortable steering. The four air bags were provided with air tube extensions, which make setting air bag pressure easy. A small air inflator/compressor will be included with the purchase. New radiator hoses, thermostat and fan belts were recently installed as preventive maintenance. A spare fuel pump and filter are included. The new Bilstein shocks and stabilizer were installed to further improve the ride. Other recent preventive maintenance included: cooling system flush, differential service, transmission service, and change to synthetic oil.

Value: $34,000+ Our asking price: $31,500.

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

best regards from,
Allan of Solvang

1996 22' Regal with the Chev. 454 gas engine

Posts: 42 | Location: Solvang, CA USA | Member Since: 07-31-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Allan, I wish luck on getting your asking price in today's market. With that said, that is one of the best looking small 2 people coaches I have ever seen. WOW
Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Want to see something neat. Look again at the picture of this little beauty. Now look at a picture of HerbJohns coach from 8 years earlier.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/13
Picture of herbjohns
posted Hide Post
Cool!
Herb

Herb Johns

1989 32' Regency, Cat 3208TA, Gillig Chassis

1989 32' Regency (RDG-B)
Gillig Chassis
Cat 3208TA
Sanger, CA, USA

~ ~Data Tag~ ~
8901-0113-32RDG-B

Posts: 75 | Location: Sanger, CA, USA | Member Since: 06-18-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes is this coach cool. I know todays market will probably yield less than the asking price here but if it is any consolation to the seller...or a note to whomever this may concern....Tina and I will spend 25 grand on our coach by the time it is done. I know I have not shown any pics of mine yet but it looks great on the outside..(not as nice as this though). I will spend a ton of time making my dream machine a reality and I will enjoy it. With all that said, I can understand why someone would spend this amount on a coach that is totaly complete, and totaly clean. As an added note, I would take this unit (for its current asking price) 10 times over a new sob which would cost around 100 grand and what would the quality be like? Just stellar..I love it...and I wish ya luck Allan

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Kris and Tina, and Herb and Nick:
We greatly appreciate your "Wow," and "Cool" comments! We are very proud of our Barth. We have enjoyed our trips, mostly on the West Coast, but plan to downsize to a smaller home and will lose our Barth garage. it would be a shame to store this unit outside. So, we would like to sell it to someone who will appreciate the quality. And, it is true that you cannot get this kind of quality in any new motor home for three times our asking price. We just returned from a trip to Lake Tahoe and had it waxed and detailed as we always do on return from a trip. At Zephyr Cove campground, we received many compliments and one man took a photo of our Barth and expressed interest in buying.
So, make your bid!
best regards,
Allan of Solvang

best regards from,
Allan of Solvang

Posts: 42 | Location: Solvang, CA USA | Member Since: 07-31-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
That's a gorgeous rig. As much as I love my old '76, when I see one like yours I start to thinkin'. Smiler

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
This is a truly beautiful coach, I couldn't design a more perfect 2 person traveler for any amount of money. I hope they find someone who is more concerned with quality than price.

To Ritchie, if you're using photobucket, the image size is determined when you upload. Just above the browse boxes is a maximum image size with options. Hit options and hit 640x480. Pix uploaded in this size will appear as properly formatted to your post. Example.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
This is a truly beautiful coach, I couldn't design a more perfect 2 person traveler for any amount of money. I hope they find someone who is more concerned with quality than price.
Agreed Danny! One really nice coach. You should be proud of your Barth. It's a shame you're selling this in such a depressed market.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Danny and Bill,
My wife and I originally had a 1987 28" Barth, but decided that this length was just right to park anywhere, and to get into some tight National Parks. We had a wonderful experience in flying to the Barth Plant and designing the interior layout, colors, finishes, etc. Ever since, we have always received compliments in every single campground!
I told Barth at the time that this design should be the prototype for a small Barth for two people. Had I been a salesman I could have sold many of these over the years.
Yes, times are tight, but we have already received three separate inquiries. We shall see what happens.
Sadly, when we sell, I shall miss not only the fun of Barth motor homing but also the support of all of you great Barth people in this website.
best regards from,
Allan of Solvang, CA

best regards from,
Allan of Solvang

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
Danny, Thanks for the tutorial. Smiler
Allan, this current economic climate might force alot of people into "full timing". Some folks might be looking at an RV for their primary resisdence.

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
have become proud owner of allans 22ft. willbe forced to drive from solvang to crescent city up hwy. 1 700 miles or so first week dec.oh well, campgrounds should be pretty quiet that time of year.cheers to all.patnpat

Posts: 48 | Location: gilroy ca | Member Since: 11-15-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Patnpat are now the proud owners of my beautiful 22' Barth. I am garaging it for them until they arrive on December 2nd to drive it home to Northern California. Congratulations PatNPat!!

best regards from,
Allan of Solvang

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

I will leave this up as a "Pending Sale" until Dec 2. After both parties are happy with their purchase/sale, I'll move this ad to the sold forum and delete the contact info at that time.

I have to say, this is one really nice coach.

Congratulations to both, I hope all goes well on 12/2.

Allan PATNPAT, you have a beautiful coach.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Hope you will plan a trip to the Nations Capital next Fall. We would love to see it.
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post