Search
Notify
Tools
1991 Barth Breakaway 30'
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
Picture of Mac Gray
posted
Thanks to all. The 30' Breakaway is sold.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seebert, Pocahontas County, WV | Member Since: 05-19-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Could you post additional information and pictures
You can contact me direct if you want.
Thanks.

Posts: 5 | Location: gonzales, texas | Member Since: 03-25-2011Report This Post
Picture of Mac Gray
posted Hide Post
What information and/or pictures? Let me know and I will either post or email to you direct.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seebert, Pocahontas County, WV | Member Since: 05-19-2010Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
How about a location?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Picture of Mac Gray
posted Hide Post
The coach is located in Seebert, Pocahontas County, WV, appaox 30 miles north of I-64 at Lewisburg, WV.
The data tag info ( 4S7KT9T19MC003717) is listed in the Data Tag Project in the Forums of this site.

posted Hide Post
what is the lay out of this coach I'm in w.Pa and interested in your coach Thanks Bill

Posts: 4 | Location: south west Pa | Member Since: 06-30-2008Report This Post
Picture of Mac Gray
posted Hide Post
Bill, the coach is a 30-BS-9B as shown on the data tag. Side entrance, with queen birth. The brochure can be seen at https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...31087061/m/711106482 which shows the general layout. My coach is similar to the one listed as 30-BS-6B. Not sure what the difference between the 6B and 9B may be. Perhaps someone on here will know and let us know.

posted Hide Post
mac how about e-mailing me at goldenlancer1@lycos.com need to talk Bill

Posts: 4 | Location: south west Pa | Member Since: 06-30-2008Report This Post
Picture of Mac Gray
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Jill and Terry Gilbert, the new owners of my 30' Breakaway. Have a safe trip home and Merry Christmas.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Mac, have the Gilberts closed the deal? If so, I guess we could move this to the 'sold' category.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Picture of Mac Gray
posted Hide Post
"This Coach Has Been Sold!"