Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1978 26' 454 Chevrolet
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1978 Barth 26’ 454 Chevrolet, 85,XXX miles. Runs great drove to TN from FL with no problems. It is currently in Cleveland TN. It was stored under cover previously to coming to TN. I have been full timing in it until now, and have purchased a travel trailer. It has a double door refrigerator, 6.5KW genset (Onan), roof air conditioner, the drop down bed over the front seats, and two Flex-Steel fold out sofas. This layout gives it a very open floor plan. The bath is in the rear. I have all the manuals and receipts from year’s back I believe it has had good care all of its life. I replaced the exhaust system from the manifolds back, this included having the manifolds removed and the gaskets replaced. It sounds very good. Everything works as it should. The aluminum is very shiny as well. I would like for a Barth person to give it a good home. The only things I think it needs are the tires, which have good tread, but are weather cracked. Also the radiator hoses look really old I am not sure when they were changed last, they are not leaking they just look old. Other than these I would drive it anywhere. As for the price, I am asking $5,000. I will consider offers or trades since I now need a truck to pull the trailer. I could come up with some cash if a suitable truck were available at more than my asking price. I can be reached by email xxx or by phone xxx-xxx-xxxx.

[edit:]2/24: Added a slideshow.
The first photo is a slideshow.
2/26: Create thumbnails
Click on the pictures to see
a larger view of this coach.
Bill N.Y.[/end edit]

Posts: 6 | Location: Florida | Member Since: 11-19-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This Barth has been sold. Thanks for looking.

1978 Barth 27' 454 Chevy P-30

Posts: 6 | Location: Florida | Member Since: 11-19-2006Report This Post