Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
WY: 1984 25 footer in Wyoming
 Login now/Join our community

posted

1984 Barth Motorhome For Sale in Laramie, Wyoming

I am going to RV full-time and I am selling my 1984 Barth Class A Motorhome. I absolutely love it, it rides like a Cadillac, however it's a 25 footer and I have a larger motorhome that I am currently looking at. Anyone that is familiar with the Barth motorhome name knows they are made up of top quality materials and many of the coaches were custom built for the owners. This motorhome has an aluminum skin and aluminum frame, as do all Barth motorhomes. There is no wood in the frame, and these motorhomes were built to last many, many years. This one has no leaks, nor has ever had any.

Features include:

454 Chevy V 8 with Hedman Headers, electronic ignition, Holley 780 double pumper carb and custom made 3" aluminum exhausts. This engine starts and runs as new. Turbo 400 three speed automatic transmission that shifts like brand new. Interior has been re-done in blue and every thing on this motorhome works as it should. Perfectly functioning electric step. CB with new antenna. 7" wireless Color Back-Up and rear view color camera. Brand new microwave with browning element. Onan 5KW Generator starts and runs great from inside the motorhome or outside. Dual fuel tanks, dual water tanks, grey and black tanks, as I said, this motorhome drives like a dream! 102,400 total miles and it runs perfectly. The tires have under 3,000 miles on them since new, and the tires also include lifetime balancing and lifetime road hazard warranties. Check out the photos for more information:

Front view, with two aircraft landing type spotlights below the headlights. These babies are bright:

The spotlights are after market and could use some touch-up paint

Side view of entrance:

Passenger's side view

The rear bumper has a ding, thanks to an ATM post. I have been quoted $400 to have the bumper straightened to perfect condition and re-polished. It in no way affects the operation of the motorhome. I can have it fixed, or sizably discount the price to the new owner

Full disclosure also...behind the rear passenger side wheels the body has been repaired (before I owned it) (see photo)

The outside refrigerator access door is new, and has been painted to match the coach:

A view of the side of the coach where the Onan 5KW powerplant is.

Plenty of closet space behind the bedroom. At the top center you will see the wireless RV camera antenna

From the front, the drivers side

Dining table. The fabric also matches the beds.

Driver's side

Passenger's side

Entrance

From the back looking forward on the passenger's side

The back of the motorhome (the new spare is mounted on the roof, you just can't see it in this photo)

Bathroom with shower on the left, closet on the right. (I didn't like carpeting in a bathroom so I put wood flooring in)

Shower/tub (works as it should)

Bedroom in the middle of the coach

To the left of the refrigerator/freezer, pull out drawers for storage

New microwave with browning element built in

Sink and storage above/below

I believe that this coach is worth ten grand (which is negotiable), but am willing to discount $1,000 if you buy it as-is and have the bumper fixed. As I said, we absolutely love it, took it camping a dozen times this summer all over wyoming and colorado...however it isn't quite as big as I want for full-time RV'ing. Please click here - sold-sold-sold to send me an email with your phone number and I will give you a call. Barth motorhomes are built to last forever and I wouldn't hesitate driving this anywhere. Thanks for looking.

Posts: 20 | Location: Laramie, WY | Member Since: 07-13-2010Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Excellent presentation..................

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Here is the Data Tag for this coach. 8405 3089 25FP1

Original Message as left by Dave.
quote:
Greetings all: Since we aren't getting any younger, we've decided to go RV'ing full time, but the 25 footer we've grown to love in a short time just plain isn't big enough, so it's up for sale. Complete pics and info is at this link . If anyone is interested or has any questions, PM or email me.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
So sad we finally meet another Barth owner.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Maybe they are just getting a BIGGER Barth Smiler

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Maybe they are just getting a BIGGER Barth Smiler

Yeah. Once you've had a Barth, most other brands are not very attractive. I have even looked a Bluebirds and Newells old ones, of course) that I found aspects that made us like our Barth more. I always make a point of asking for a tour when I see one. They are always glad to show off to someone who appreciates the finer MHs.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill: Thanks for your help Smiler

Dustyjeeper: We'll hopefully get together in our "bigger" rig when we get one.

Marvin/Doris: We're in the market for a bigger one, at least 34 feet or longer and hopefully will have a "Barth" name tag on it.

As I said, we absolutely love this one, but we have to have a bit more room when we're traveling long distances.

Again, thanks for your help, all. We'll keep you posted as to what happens. I've already had one interested party email me, but if it doesn't sell the "merchant" in me would consider dropping the price until it's ridiculously low Smiler
Dave & Shelley

posted Hide Post
Update: I've found a couple of coaches (sorry, neither is a Barth) that could meet my needs for a bigger unit, so I have dropped the price to $6000. If you're interested, give me an email. Thanks
Dave

posted Hide Post
The coach has been sold to the first person that test-drove it Smiler
Thanks, everyone.

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave In Wyoming:
The coach has been sold...
Your email address has been deleted and this post is now in the sold forum. Good luck Dave.

Keep rocking it. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post