Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
MO: 1990 Barth Regency 32' for sale by dealer
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am an RV dealer in Missouri who will soon be getting in a nice 1990 Barth Regency for sale. Here are some details:

1990 BARTH Regency 32RDS - Cummins 240HP - Beautiful 32' Barth diesel pusher - Spartan chassis - Cummins 240hp engine - Allison transmission - 92,500 miles - data tag #8910-0134-32RDS-B6 -leather captains' chairs - 6-way power driver's seat - dual power heated mirrors - cruise - tilt - backup camera w/ sound - windshield shade - TV - beige carpet and wood flooring - zebra print jacknife sofa - black swivel recliner - sleeps 4 - large single stainless sink - 2 door refrigerator/freezer with ice maker - Corian-type solid surface countertop - microwave/convection combo - 2 burner stove - coffee maker - 6 gallon water heater - cabinets have mirrored backs - 2 air conditioners - queen island bed - under bed storage - large corner shower - Onan generator - dinette - Winegard TV antenna - awnings on all windows - extensive collection of owner's manuals and service records - $34,995

Call Vicki at AOK RVs, 573-374-8113 or 800-769-9990.

Thanks for looking!

Posts: 3 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO | Member Since: 04-11-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the Data tag when listing this coach for sale. The Tag indicates that this coach is 32 feet instead of 34 feet.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the torque figures of the Cummins 230 hp ISB and the 240 hp ISC?

I wonder how a 32' Regency with 240 hp and a 32' Breakaway with 230 hp would compare uphill with a heavy toad.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
The Tag indicates that this coach is 32 feet instead of 34 feet.
Took care of it Nick.

Here it is from the last time it was for sale here. 04-11-2008

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
When I saw the stained glass window on the entrance door I thought Tina (LaBelle,FL) was reposting their Barth............

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone know anything about this one?

Posts: 136 | Location: IL | Member Since: 08-25-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
If you follow the link Bill N Y posted nd scroll to the end, it was listed as sold for $30K.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Nope, not our window, we have (left) a stream and trees, but no flowers. Sure is a nice looking unit though......

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
My buddy looked at the coach last Sunday. Said in general it was nice, needed cleaning and had Pergo or similar flooring in the galley.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Report This Post
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Amazing what benign neglect can accomplish, it is good for aloe plants but not for coaches. In some fairness I did not call ahead but I did not want to discover covered problems. All batteries dead. Genset coughed but would not catch and run. Never got the engine to start no matter how many batteries or chargers were attached. Probably a problem with the ground but?
No gas struts held the cabinet lids open. Pocket door between galley and head not moveable. All basement doors in good condition and all cabinets in basement in good condition and dry. It has a tow bar and brake buddy in one of the holds. 50 amp cord as well as cable TV and telephone cables included. Electrical holds have dehumidifier packets.
All seats, couches, beds etc. need to be rebuilt with new foam. Replacement of carpet will be needed soon. There is staining where the zebra bled out or maybe it is just coffee that was spilled and not well cleaned.
The roof coating is getting thin but seems in satisfactory shape until one gets other things checked off.
Could not find the code on the tires but they looked sound, on Alcoa wheels.
Disappointing but still better than the competition viewed to date. Wife is totally unimpressed. Frowner

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Nick's coach and mine both are 32' and both have a GVWR of 29,640 lbs. That is 3,890 lbs more than that coach. That coach has a spartan chassis and ours has the gillig chassis. Where do you think the difference is at? My coach loaded with full fuel, full propane, full fresh water, with Anne and I aboard with everything we travel with was about 28,530 lbs. And weighed a little over 26,000 lbs with full fuel and propane, no water, and with me aboard. It is hard to believe that the gillig chassis would weigh more than 3,000 lbs than the spartan chassis. Thoughts?
Ray and Anne.

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Report This Post
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
The Cummins is 1000 lb. heavier from what I can find. Could be the GVWR is stomped into the ground. I remember discussions about some MT weights approaching GVWR. on various brands and/or configurations.

posted Hide Post
You couldn't get the genset engine to start or the genset and main engine? Did you take it for a spin?

Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by devolo:
You couldn't get the genset engine to start or the genset and main engine? Did you take it for a spin?

Dealer fiddled for about 2 hours connecting additional jumper batteries and chargers but nothing started. Gen came closest but mostly it just sent out clouds of partially combusted diesel vapors.
Forgot to mention it has a Pac-brake but it was totally unnecessary yesterday.

posted Hide Post
Bad fuel maybe? Since nothing would start.