Search
Notify
Tools
1990 Barth Regency
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted
We have decide to sell our Barth and by a park model at our RV park in Arizona.
1990 Regency 34 foot, 223" wheel base Spartan chassis with 8.3 6cta Cummins 240 hp engine. Allison MT643 4 speed auto trans with lockup torque converter.
61,969.9 miles 2379.2 hours of run time.
100 gal fuel tank, full air system, engine block heater, HWH hydraulic levelers, newer Sony b&w backup camera with sound, Uniden VHF marine radio, Midland CB radio,
Heated power mirrors, aux starting system, cruise control, 3 way heated fresh water compartment, 6 way power driver and co-pilot seats, 7.5 kw Onan diesel generator with
351.9 hours,
I'm not positive but I think it comes with 40 gal fresh grey and black water tanks.
Since we bought the coach in 2007 it has had too many upgrades to list here but in the last couple of years these include new tires, air push wiper motors, 190 amp alternator, 200 amp isolator, radiator cooling fans, exhaust system and new custom built dash heater core.
Since last fall this includes a re do of the electrical compartment with 10 new solid state relays, full transmission service and fflush with new filter. Cooling system flush with pressure test coolant filter and new thermostat, 2 new engine fan controllers, and 2 new starting batteries. Inside we installed 2 LCD Samsung and Toshiba TVs with new Wineguard antenna.
Comes with the original build blueprints, Barth binders with coach systems booklets, Spartan service and chassis parts manuals, my own service records of everything we have ever done to the coach.
Originally sold by Texas RV in Waco Texas to a buyer in Carlsbad New Mexico and we imported it into Canada from New York State so shouldn't be to hard to re import to the USA.
Will be sold with Ontario emissions and safety certification.
Asking US$22,500.00 or best offer.
Thanks for looking. Don
905 295-4017
leamingpd@yahoo.ca

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Very, very nice, Don.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I wish Smiler I think my dream of a Regency and doing a lot of travel in a Barth has hit up against the wall of financial reality of modest retirement. Of course there's always the lottery ROTFLMAO

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course there's always the lottery ROTFLMAO

After me, you're first! cheers

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I apologize for being lax in getting back to business here. Got tied up with house renovations and family stuff. Anyway. ...
FInally got the Barth back after having the new rad installed. That took nearly 3 weeks! Also added a few pictures of the new from Spartan plastic coolant recovery reservoir. The old plastic one was cracking. Same with the old windshield washer tank. The new one has an electric pump plumbed into the original dash controls.
Btw, comes with the complete Newtone blender/food processor set in perfect condition.
Also was trying out some things on the Barth we never use and one docking light has quit. Dang!
But, if anyone's interested give us a call.
New rad & windshield washer reservoir.

New coolant recovery tank

Newtone blender & food processor

Dining table has two leaves, seats 5 and pulls out right across to the couch. Beautiful wood.

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have lowered our asking price to US$22,500.00
I would rather sell now, here in Niagara, rather than take it to Arizona in November and try and sell it there. It would mean putting it in the storage lot at our RV park when we get there but living in our new park model.
It is a pretty nice unit with much spent on upgrades and modernizing.
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don in Niagara:
I have lowered our asking price to US$22,500.00
I would rather sell now, here in Niagara, rather than take it to Arizona in November and try and sell it there. It would mean putting it in the storage lot at our RV park when we get there but living in our new park model.
It is a pretty nice unit with much spent on upgrades and modernizing including modern LCD flat screen televisions up front and in the bedroom. No deferred maintainence, it is ready to go when you are.
We are leaving for Ireland in a couple of weeks and then to our new park model in Phoenix around mid November.
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
He edited his post...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought $ 18,000.00 would be a better number if the price were to realy be droped Smiler chrism

Posts: 27 | Location: royal oak michigan | Member Since: 09-07-2013Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chrism57:
I thought $ 18,000.00 would be a better number if the price were to realy be droped Smiler chrism

In all fairness, 18 would be more in line with a 28' or 30' Breakaway powered by only 190hp 5.9. This is something like 3 1/2 Tons more coach.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Don't be too hard on the newbie, Kevin. It wasn't an offer -- merely an off-hand remark without years and years of learning about Barths on this forum.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
quote:
True Barth owners fix everything right the first time.

One of these days, maybe in another life, I'm going to find of of these. Sure haven't lately Frowner

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

posted Hide Post
hello all does any one know what kind of cost to bring one of these units back in the states ?? chris

Posts: 27 | Location: royal oak michigan | Member Since: 09-07-2013Report This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chrism57:
hello all does any one know what kind of cost to bring one of these units back in the states ?? chris

http://www.dutycalculator.com/...o-the-United-States/

http://usedcars.about.com/od/r...ruck-From-Canada.htm

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
There should be little issue, since Barths were made in the US.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post