Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1975 28Ft Barth with over head bunk
 Login now/Join our community

posted
We have our 1975 Barth for sale. She was purchased on Barthmobile.com about two years ago.
We would love to have her stay in the Barth lovers family.
This unit sleeps 5 and is ready to go.
The layout is rear bath, with tub/shower, sink w/vanity and over head medicine cabinet and a large closet with plenty of storage.
Next we move to the middle area with two twin beds, one on each side. Storage cabinet over each bed and storage under beds as well.
TV platform, plenty of lighting. The kitchen is large with fridge, 4 burner stove, convection oven, storage under sink and counters, also storege over sink and over dinette. The dinette folds down in to a bed, and storage is under there as well. There is a bunk area that comes down over the drivers area, (really nice).
All cushions and beds have been recovered along with the captains chairs to match, and new curtains as well. The linoleum and carpet are new as well.
5000 watt generator, New 12 volt water pump, of course there is drivers air and roof air that is really cool:-) A chevy 454 with 70,000 miles drives her down the road. This unit handles great, set the cruise control and you are on your way.
Don't forget to pack all your goodies in the large trunk area on the back and also there is a roof rail for carrying things as well.
If more pictures are needing please let us know. We are wanting to sell it, our boys have outgrown it and we want her to go to a good home:-) $7500.00 is our asking price and let's talk about location. If we can we will help with that as well. Phone calls to 574-893-1744, ask for craig or Tiffany

Posts: 2 | Location: Akron, Indiana USA | Member Since: 08-24-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Is this coach still available?

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary, or Ray, or Mary Ray, Wecome to barthmobile.com. You need to contact the owner to find out about the coach.

If it has been sold let us know.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I am leaving in about half an hour to look at this motorhome and hopefully bring it home with me. Wish me luck on my endeavor.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:
Wish me luck on my endeavor.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We sold this one to Tiffismom. It's in great shape. It had sat for a while, but we'd gone through everything. The gentleman we purchased it from had lost his wife to cancer and traveling wasn't as exciting as it once was. It was solid! Best of luck to you!

Gary

Posts: 10 | Location: Greensburg, IN | Member Since: 08-27-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Sounds like it's sold (I had contacted Tiffismom also), but I'm not sure to whom!? And let me just say that "video ad" is absolutely great... love the music and "tour" through the coach. Well done! Smiler

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Report This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
This coach is now Mine! My son and I drove to Akron on Thursday, got to Tiffany and Craig's house about 9:30 that night looked it over and left with it on our way to Indianapolis to turn in our rental car. We then proceeded to Tennesee and stoppped off at Chickasaw State Park which is close to Jackson, Tn. My son's wife picked him up and my husband bet me there and we stayed Friday night. My husband came home on Saturday and I came home on Sunday. The coach is WONDERFUL. Smiler

Mary