Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
94 regency
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Dave, Do you think I can get $69,000 for my coach. I had posted it a couple of years ago and decided to keep it.
thanks, Bill

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited December 27, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited December 27, 2004).]

Posts: 5 | Location: elgin texas | Member Since: 12-07-2002Report This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill, nice to hear from you. When it comes to your coach it is very difficult to place a value on it because we don't see many for sale. It is much easier to judge the value of a 28 foot Regal or a 30 foot Breakaay.

A couple folks who saw your vehicle said that you did something to the roof? Fill us in on that. Yours is certainly one of the nicest coaches I have seen around. A cherry 1996 34 footer of the new style in Prescott, AZ just went for $70 something. That is because someone saw it a fell in love with it.

My feeling, and it is just a feeling, that your coach will probably fetch something less than $60K. Is there anymore feedback out there?

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
Is there anymore feedback out there?

Ummmmmmmm...........feedback is difficult without much to go on. I did a search on bill kinney and got nothing. I did kinney, and got 4 other posts, three of which were "not available". the only viable one was about a front cap.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave,
I just finished putting a new .60 aluminum roof with a bus coat finish..looks great and no leaks.

posted Hide Post
Heres the lowdown..'94 34' regency w/ 300hp turbo cummins and a 6spd allison on a spatan intermediate chassis. 54,000 miles. New tires,fridg, coleman basement air,steer safe,moen faucets,micro/convect,and an lcd tv in front. Oil changed every 3500/100 on kubota gen set. free standing ice machine.custom slide out pantry.non-smoker and no pets.

posted Hide Post
Dave,

You can put this in the sold column. I just got an email from Bill in response to my query about winter options and he said he'd sold it. Congrat's Bill!

------------------
Best,

<Bill>

Posts: 55 | Location: Hagerstown, MD, USA | Member Since: 07-24-2004Report This Post