Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1977 Barth Classic RV Motor Home - 24 foot Humpback

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1977 Barth Classic RV Motor Home - 24 foot Humpback
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Mike N.
posted
1977 Barth Classic RV Motor Home

24 foot Humpback

1 Owner

Documented 2,600 miles

Freshwater Storage and Waste Tank

Sleeps 6

Has Stand-Up Shower

Toilet

Kitchen Sink

Oven with 4 burner stove

Heater

Hot Water Heater

Room Heater

Onan Generator

Coleman Roof Mount A/C Unit

Drive Line is Chrysler

440 V8 Auto Transmission

Gas Engine

Rollout Canopy

Call Mike at 716-338-8531.

Click on the Website link to see more pictures:

Posts: 5 | Location: Chautauqua County, NY | Member Since: 11-20-2015Report This Post
Picture of Mike N.
posted Hide Post
Hi, Kevin.

Sorry about that.

Contact to discuss price.

Here is the link (if it doesn't work, I will post it again)

Thanks!

http://www.classifiedads.com/r...ieds-ad193222568.htm

Posts: 5 | Location: Chautauqua County, NY | Member Since: 11-20-2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
An asking price would be a first step in selling anything. I would not waste a lot of time if it is over my budget, but if reasonable I would make a great effort to reach an agreeable price.
In today's internet selling environment, calling for a price really takes a lot of time, missed calls, voice mail, call backs, etc.
Need a starting point to negotiate, or a firm price if owner knows what is needed to sell.
Dave

Posts: 2 | Location: Atlanta GA | Member Since: 02-16-2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
BTW, I am looking for a Barth like this, but without a starting price, I will pass. If art were local to me, I would just go to see it.
I just drove 10 hours to see a Barth trailer, owner was firm on price, I was firm after I saw it that it was not for me. Drove home without it, but no issues with the seller.
It is still for sale BTW.

Dave

Posts: 2 | Location: Atlanta GA | Member Since: 02-16-2014Report This Post
Picture of Mike N.
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the views and replies on this Barth, and sorry a price wasn't posted.

The Barth is no longer available, so this listing can be closed by the moderator.

Thank you to Bill and everyone associated with the barthmobile.com website.

Happy Thanksgiving.