Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1984 Inherited, 30' Barth Regal, Chevy 454, Excellent Condition $7500

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1984 Inherited, 30' Barth Regal, Chevy 454, Excellent Condition $7500
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Inherited from former Ranger # 441
posted
Coach# 8406 3102 30FPOC; 71,800 miles; this coach has dual A/C with a generator having 136 hours of use; 3 way Dometec refrigerator; plenty of inside storage with Amish made cherry cabinetry; split bath with shower/tub; roof top spot light and air horn; queen size rear bed and mid-coach sofa bed (floor plan available); all original manuals included; pictures and floor plan available upon request. Call or text Dona at (810) 241-3465.

Posts: 3 | Location: Goodrich, Michigan 48438 | Member Since: 11-30-2013Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forums! I consolidated your posts here and redid the photo.

Your coach is a Regal (Regencies didn't appear until '85, and all are diesel pushers).

This coach has an unusual color scheme for the year.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your assistance with posting the picture, cleaning up the posts, and clarifying the fact that I have a Regal, not a Regency. Now how do I correct my for sale listing? I tried using the eraser folder and received a message that wouldn't allow me into the site to edit or change it. I'm sorry, but I'm a little challenged using this site--your help is really appreciated.

Posts: 3 | Location: Goodrich, Michigan 48438 | Member Since: 11-30-2013Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Just post it here and I'll merge the posts. Please note that I'm on the road tomorrow for the Barth Hillsborough River GTG, and won't have 'net until Monday.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all those interested in this '84 Barth Coach inherited from my Dad, a former Barth Ranger. I am happy to report this Barth is now SOLD--the new owner found the coach through this site, I sent him pictures, more information, he traveled from out of state to see the coach, and came back today to pick it up. I can only hope he has as much fun as my Dad and many happy and safe travels in 'the Barth.'

To those managing this site, please feel free to move this listing to the SOLD area. I'll encourage the new owner to join your site and register under his name. Thanks for allowing me to list this coach for sale--sold in about 6 weeks from the time I listed it. Safe travels to all.

posted Hide Post
Roger Harper here proud BARTH owner. I went with the man to get his first Barth and he is elated. The owners were great folks. The BARTH is all they said it was.

Posts: 4 | Location: new albany, in | Member Since: 01-10-2008Report This Post