Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1994 Breakaway
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1994 Barth Breakaway 33' Diesel Pusher - 49,978 miles
Cummins 5.9 230 HP - Allison MD 3060 6-speed Transmission - Economy optional selection - 11 MPG
Cruise control
Air over Hydraulic Disc Brakes - New pads at 46,960 miles
Dometic Kwyatt 7000 Watt LPG Generator - only 95 hours
50 Amp Shorepower Setup - Intelipower 60 amp convertor w/ Charge Wizard
Voyager Rear Camera with 7" Monitor (new in 2011)
Front entrance with Kwikee electric steps
Kwikee Level Best Hydraulic Leveling/Stabilizing System
Solarex Solar Panel
Zipdee Awnings (3)
Heated Tanks
Duo-Therm Air Conditioners w/ Heat Strips (2)
Fan-Tastic Vents w/ Rain sensors (2)
Atwood 6 gal. Hot Water Heater LPG/110 volt with engine heat exchanger
Hydroflame Gas Forced Air Furnaces - 35000 BTU (2)
Dometic 3-Way Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker
Wedgewood 2-Burner Gas Stove
Sharp Convection/Microwave Oven over the range
LP Gas Detector
Security system
Capacities: Fuel - 80 gal., Fresh water - 52 gal., Gray - 40 gal., Black - 26 gal.
Interior - Flexsteel leather driver, passenger and easy chair seats, Blond solid wood cabinets, Corian counter tops, Double stainless sinks, Hardwood floor w/ carpet in bedroom, Hall and shower skylights, Rear walk around queen size bed, Couch and valences have been reupholstered, Coach folds out to double bed, Front flat-screen TV, Stereo system, Dinette expands to seat 4 with 2 wooden folding chairs stored in closet, Pass. seat swivels to seat 2 at pull-up table.
Motorhome has been 1-family owned since new. Smoke free and no pets. Stored in heated garage when not in use. Health issues force us to retire from camping and sell to a good home.
Asking $19,000. or best Offer.
Stu Allen, Staunton VA

Posts: 52 | Location: Staunton VA | Member Since: 01-27-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Please see the information on the Barth coaches for sale page. Thank you in advance.

"When placing an ad, it is recommended that you place good contact information in the initial post. Guest do not have access to the PM feature. That feature is for our registered members only. Because of repeated instances of improper listings (1, 2, 3, 4), and in the interest of protecting our members, the "Data Tag" number is now required for "All New Listings". Please read the tutorial titled: Barths for Sale Suggestions."

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Please also send your photos to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

from an ordinary email and put "test" in the subject line exactly as you see it without the quotes.

posted Hide Post
Thank you for the data tag stuallen. I have sent you an email with my number to help you post your pictures.

posted Hide Post
I will get you started so every one here can see what a fine rig you are selling.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks to Kevin for helping me post pictures. He was very patient with me and we got it done.
He suggested that I tell people that although the mileage is low, The coach saw regular use through 2014. That summer we took it to northern PA (about 1000 miles round trip) but last year my heart surgery prevented us from traveling.

posted Hide Post
It was important to me that the Barth purchase I made was used on a regular basis. This is the case with Stu's Barth. While his Barth was not driven across the country, his Barth was used often, but not abused.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
OMG. This is such a great looking coach. confusion I may one day become a fanatic multi-Barth owner. I'll need to go to mechanic's school first though.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn:
OMG. This is such a great looking coach. confusion I may one day become a fanatic multi-Barth owner. I'll need to go to mechanic's school first though.

You know owning more than 1 makes you a member of the Mary Ray club.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
How many of us are afflicted with this unfortunate condition?Smiler Smiler

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll need to go to mechanic's school

Mechanics School Mechanic is just the tip of the ice burg. head bang You need to be a plumbers apprentice for a few years. head bang You will need to train with a Heating Ventilation and air conditioning service person. head bang Oh, please do not for get to learn some electrical engineering also as an apprentice in the brotherhood of electrical workers. head bang To help round this out some basic RV repair skills for things that your stationary home does not have. head bang Motorized steps, holding tanks, including fresh, grey, and black, water pumping and filtering...and I am sure there is more...or be like my previous owner and use the telephone as your toolbox to call the professional, Big Grin that should know ALL of this.
Frankly, I enjoy working on my rig just the same as I enjoy camping with it. Superman Tooling Along

posted Hide Post
Sold! Thanks for all the interest.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Thanks Stu, for a smooth transaction and great stewardship of a beautiful machine......I now can
join the Mary Ray Club of multi-Barth owners

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Report This Post