Search
Notify
Tools
25 euro
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted
we would like to list for sale our Barth at this time as some of you know it was recued and is in need of help, I don't believe i will be able to re-do it as i had planed, I just took it out of the Barn yesterday to give it a good look over, if someone has any interest before it goes on e-bay or such contact me and i can give you a good run down on it's needs, we have 2500.00 invested and just want that for it. it does run and we drove it here about 30 miles with no issues,it is a 1981 25' Euro 454 engine I can provide pictures also Thanks Richard!!!!

Moved here for better exposure by Rusty

Contact info and photos would help interested buyers...

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Report This Post
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
I'm Sorry that would help, I can be reached by phone ------------------ will get pictures posted

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have any more pictures. You called it a rescue so that makes me wonder how the interior is doing? You might want to compose your Ebay ad and give it a go here as a test run? the kinds of questions Barth folk will have could provide the basis for a better Ebay listing.

Hope that helps (Post #1 from Paul!)

Posts: 3 | Location: Northern California | Member Since: 04-15-2012Report This Post
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
I have a possible buyer now (one of our own Barthers) but if that does not work i will give that a try

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Danny Z!!!!!I Am Proud to report the Euro is in route to Fl Driven by the one and only Dick Dubbs!!!!!!!I am sad to to see it leave But I am very happy for him because i know he has wanted another Barth for some time.. I am sure there will be another some day but our work just does not allow it at the time,,, Thanks To all Richard & Robin

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Great news all around.

I'm really happy to see that Dick found a new Barth. No one deserves one more than him.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Kinda thought this was happening but now that I know for sure yippeee! Can't wait to see Dick with his new baby. Hope you can get into a position to get another Barth soon. We've seen what you can do with them, and look forward to another resurection. Don't be a stranger just because you're temporarily Barthless, we need your expertise.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
I will be always looking on here to keep up. I told Dick to not hesitate to call me for information, or anyone else i can assist, also if anyone is ever in the area i am always up for a visit , There will be another Barth you can Bet,,,, If you here from Dick let me know I Hope his trip was safe and un eventful, I hope to go to another gathering some time I miss that about not being in Fl.

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Danny Z!!!!!I Am Proud to report the Euro is in route to Fl Driven

I finally set up my laptop this morning. I backed the Euro into my front yard yesterday, Saturday at 1600 hrs. after 670 miles, a few ovwernites and a new rear wheel cylinder. As Richard and I both know there are a few things to be taken care of to make this old gal roadworthy. We traveled at about 55 mph most of the time, bounding and yawing down US 301 most of the way. With older tires and Richard's 30 mile test drive (from where he bought it to his home)as givens we were well aware of the crap shoot the trip would be. The highway gods have always been looking after me and I am greatful for that. I guess the stress of piloting the unknown was no less akin to driving a TNT truck. We made it safely and with minimal hardship. Thank you Richard and thank you all for your kind words. More later. Tooling Along Thumbs Up cheers D.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Report This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Good for you Dick. Sometimes it's fun to throw the dice and see what numbers come up. It helps if you don't have any great time pressures like a stinkin job to get to Big Grin

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
It helps if you don't have any great time pressures like a stinkin job to get to

I may have to become a "greeter" at Wallyworld to afford the improvements. Frowner Big Grin

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Report This Post