Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1992 BaRTH Breakaway $28,500 Less than 85,000 miles

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1992 BaRTH Breakaway $28,500 Less than 85,000 miles
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
Listing this for a fellow member Evan, sounds like me with the "K" missing.
I, Kevin have seen this Breakaway BaRTH. This BaRTH is well cared for. Call to speak personally with KEvan if you are a serious buyer.

* New floor
*New four burner cooktop
*Energy flow shower head
*New flat screen TVs
*All lighting changed to LED
*New radiator
*New rear leaf spring
*New tires all the way around...Still have tits on them
*New AGM batteries
*5.9 cummings with overdrive
*Serviced ready to roll

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I believe this is Evan and Holly's coach. They were supposed to be at the Fla. GTG but never showed. It is a real nice coach and sounds like everything is ready to go.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Looks like ours but "overdrive" is confusing. I replaced the 542 trans with a 2000 so have a 5 speed transmission.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought Kevin & Hollies was a 93 plus he has a much larger storage door that opens to under the sink in his unit, maybe I am wrong

Posts: 87 | Location: fenelon falls ont. | Member Since: 06-27-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The data tag tag is posted. The data tag clears any thoughts you may have. It is also NOT Kevin, it is EVAN that is the owner of this BaRTH. The mileage is posted here and so is good contact information for Evan.

posted Hide Post
Evan told me that he parted with his Barth for under 20K. Good buy for the new owner. I think he could have sold it for more, but Evan already purchased a replacement for his Barth. There was not enough room in his driveway to keep both coaches.
It is nice to know what a Barth finally sells for, as I did get Evan's permission to post the sale price.
Good luck to the happy new owner.
Move this post, and fix the link above...