Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
AZ. 1996 Barth Monarch 34'
 Login now/Join our community

posted
THIS HAS TO BE THE PRETTIEST BARTH EVER! 1996 Barth 34' Monarch, Spartan Chassis, 300HP, 8.3L, 6-Speed Allison, Full Aircraft Aluminum Body w/Very 2000's Full Body Paint Color Scheme, Bra, DG Tinted Windows, 20' Elite Awning & All Windows, 7.5K Kohler Gen, Upgraded 60+ Gal Propane Tank, Alcoa Wheels, Cruise Control, KVH In-Motion Satellite Dome, HWH Hydraulic Leveling, 50AMP Power, Heart Interface 2000 Inverter/Charger, 6-way Ultra Leather Captains Chairs, Remote Mirrors, Panasonic Rear View Camera, 27,000 BTU Central Air, Micro-Convection Oven, Alpine AM/FM/CD, VCR, 2 TV's, Easy Care Travertine Look Laminate Flooring Throughout! Always Garaged And Professionally Maintained. Arizona xxx-xxx-xxxx

Posts: 29 | Location: Prescott, AZ, USA | Member Since: 06-28-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
paint seems like its off of a provost?? hope i didnt step on any toes!!

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Report This Post
1st month member
posted Hide Post
How $ much? Does it have a propane or diesel generator? Mileage?

1999 Airstream Safari 25'
2007 Toyota Tundra
1987 Yamaha YSR toads

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Floor plan?

The data tag numbers usually give some indication of the floor plan.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,sounds like a nice coach,what is the floor plan and what is the sking price.and are they any more pictures.thanks.don malcolm

Posts: 7 | Location: victoria,b.c.canada | Member Since: 04-15-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
Looks like a very nice coach. We would be very interested in more pictures. Has the coach been regularly used, and how many miles are on it?

Regards Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Thanks for your interest. This is a bit of an odd situation. We were the owners of the Barth up until '04 when we sold it to Mr Moore. He recently lost his wife and is now wanting to sell. He's not a computer guy, so I offered to put the listing back on BarthMobile for him. He is out of town today, but I spoke to him and he is going to take some pictures and get them to me tomorrow, then I can forward them to you.

In the mean time, the miles are between 55,000-60,000 and he can check that when he returns tomorrow. He is asking $75,000. As far as the floorplan goes...

Upon entering, the TV is above the windshield, there is a hideabed/ sofa on the right, a built in sectional/ J-style sofa with storage cabinets below and a dining table, across from the kitchen area. Next, is the bath with seperate toilet area, glass shower & vanity. The bedroom is in the rear with a walk around Queen bed and mirrored closet in the rear.

The generator is propane.

I will forward the other pictures tomorrow or Friday as soon as I receive them.

Mr Moore can anwser any travel questions you may have: (928) 713-0158

Thank you,

Barb Normandin

Posts: 29 | Location: Prescott, AZ, USA | Member Since: 06-28-2004Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Momma always told us,"If you can't say something nice"... So I'll wait to see some inside pics before I decide if it's The Prettiest Barth Ever, or one of the later units that wore a Barth nametag.
Sorry, I'm sure it's nice, but 75 large buys much more than nice nowadays.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are a few more inside pictures of the 1996 Barth

posted Hide Post
1996 Barth Lav Area, glass shower to left and seperate toilet room. Corian counter tops, oak cabinetry throught.

posted Hide Post
Dinette area with under cabinet storage. Sorry, but I can't figure out how to add multiple photos to one post, so I am adding them seperately.

posted Hide Post
1996 BARTH Monarch

posted Hide Post
I called Mr. Moore this morning and left a message. But maybe Barb can answer my first question......where abouts in Arizona is this Barth located? I will be in Bullhead March 28-30, hopefully it's close.

Posts: 10 | Location: Moreno Valley, Ca. | Member Since: 04-11-2006Report This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
"paint seems like its off of a provost?? hope i didnt step on any toes!!"
The paint scheme is the "official" one used on Monarchs. Prevost is a BAD thing?
Danny: "or one of the later units that wore a Barth nametag."
What is that supposed to mean? I have one of the "later units" and it is a Barth in every respect, including being built in the factory at Milford with traditional cherry cabinets. Corian, laminate flooring, etc doesn't mean it "isn't a Barth". You offended me, and probably other owners of more recent -more modern- units.
"Sorry, I'm sure it's nice, but 75 large buys much more than nice nowadays."
You're out of touch.
G

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
That is one gorgeous Barth. 75G?? Where else could you get this kind of quality for that price? I had a 95 Dynasty once, a very nice coach. Paid 55K for it. This Monarch is like a Prevost compared to the Dynasty and the Dynasty was of excellent quality, no cheapo.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post