Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
WA:1973 Barth 25 foot - $1500
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Barry Morgan
posted
1973 Barth motorhome, on Chevrolet P-30 chassis, this is running, stopping and usable project vehicle, has 454, th400 and good tires. Tag#73021247MC25

No more time to really work on redoing the interior and exterior as I hoped. I love this thing, its $1500 obo / best cash offer / trade for non-titled things like big screen tvs, outdoors hunting things, Cartop tent by autohome us, verifiable home depot, costco, walmart cards, if no good offers I will finish stripping the interior and sell as aluminum scrap as its got solid aluminum Ibeam structure, engine block is solid, as is the transmission, tires are either new or decent.

Has working generator and rooftop ac, interior and carpet was half stripped to repair water damage from roof leak before I got it. Has bathtub and shower, working kitchen - but I was planning on doing something different with it. The overcab bunkbed works nicely I'm 6' and 250lbs, and it has two twin beds in back and the kitchen table drops to make another. The fridge is possibly functional but I would replace it due to freezer damage.

As is it would be a good hunting cabin. I planned on doing foam insulation then redoing the wall boards and ceiling but hit my two month rule on not starting projects and have to look at not doing it now. Not desperate to sell or discouraged just keeping my options open. Its a solid project, but a good shell to do it. And being 25 foot its as big an rv as you'd want to take to most parks.

Email me xxxxxxxxxx or call xxx-xxx-xxxx and leave a message. I work on first come first served basis, cash talks, trades in hand are worth two in the bush and I don't have till tuesday for your hamburger today... That said I like to move fast when selling stuff, slow plays make me grumpy and less likely to care to sell.

1973 Barth - 25 foot images https://picasaweb.google.com/b...er=0&feat=directlink

1973 25 Foot
P30 Chevy with 454
73021247MC25

Posts: 7 | Location: Issaquah, WA | Member Since: 06-08-2011Report This Post
Picture of Barry Morgan
posted Hide Post
This Coach Has Been Sold!

1973 25 Foot
P30 Chevy with 454
73021247MC25

Posts: 7 | Location: Issaquah, WA | Member Since: 06-08-2011Report This Post