Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1971 Barth Continental Motor Home
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Has been housed in heated garage in western suburb of Chicago. Needs to be towed. This 24' motorhome has a Chevy 350 gas engine; low mileage (65,000 miles); original interior. Please contact me for additional info and pictures (contact info deleted). Asking $3,000.

Posts: 1 | Location: Brookfield, Illinois | Member Since: 11-11-2021Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
So I am a Barth owner again, bought this !971, gonna be delivered 1/12/23 I hope. Shipper is a pain in the behind!!

As an almost 79-year-old am I ready for another project, hope I have one in me. Really hope to use this one a lot..

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Report This Post
Picture of Frank Stein
posted Hide Post
I hope I can be as ambitious at nearly 80 years old! Mechanic May God prepare your hands for the task!

Posts: 10 | Location: Signapore | Member Since: 04-01-2018Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Duane, you are a true Barth junkie.

Good luck with this one. Just be really careful with those windshields!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Picture of Frank Stein
posted Hide Post
I have a odd question. What is the difference between a true Barth Junkie and an Official Barth Junkie?

Posts: 10 | Location: Signapore | Member Since: 04-01-2018Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
No real difference, we are all addicted! ROTFLMAO

I have owned 2 Barths, driven them over 70,000 miles and been active on this site for 12 years. I have posted many of my projects here and have over 1000 photos here now. I can hardly argue I am not a Barth junkie.

The site defines Karma levels as follows:

Level-Title-Required Points

1-Barth Guest-0
2-Barth Member-3
3-Active Forum Member-25
4-Seasoned Forum Member-50
5-Official Barth Junkie-250

Over the years, some of the site helpers here have passed on (Bill h and Rusty) leaving Bill NY with no help with the daily site operations. Being the busy man he is, Ed (MWrench) and I offered to help Bill take care of the site. He has given us site authority to take care of some site operations.

Since PhotoBucket went rogue, we have been resizing photos submitted, removing spam posts and organizing thread content. We also have removed some of the outdated for sale threads, etc, that are over 10 years old and have expired links to Craigslist and Ebay. Having done this for several years, I have shamelessly labelled myself as "Official Barth junkie."

I have met many great friends here on this site. I have enjoyed the friendships and visits to the site events for years now. I have tried to make the site useful and enjoyable for other members as well. I welcome any site feedback and I will always try to make the site as useful as possible, within my given authority. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do better. Thumbs Up

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I love it! Congrats with your new Barth, Duane.

I'm gonna give it a year or two but I'm pretty sure my husband is slowly becoming a true Barth junkie too Wink

Posts: 20 | Location: Idaho | Member Since: 12-17-2022Report This Post