Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    AZ: 1972 25' Barth 4 Sale - Price Lowered 8/19/10

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
AZ: 1972 25' Barth 4 Sale - Price Lowered 8/19/10
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Jason Thomson
posted
http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/rvs/1795888229.html

I'M ASKING 3000 BUT I AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE $1,500 FIRM!!! added on 8/19

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ITS POSTED ON CRAIGSLIST WITH PHOTOS.. PLEASE CALL JASON AT XXX-XXX-XXXX THERES ALSO PICTURES ON THIS SITE.. IN GOOD SHAPE CONSIDERING THE YEAR

quote:
1972 25 foot Barth Mobile Class A - $3000 (Holbrook/Adamana)

Truly a collectors RV All aluminum Stove works Refrigerator works water pump works. has a 4kw generator I have not gotten it to work has a furnace it work full bottle of propane this is a very rare RV and would make one heck of a restoration project needs plumbing fixed I was going to restore it but I have way to many projects going I really hate to sale it But i need the money the motor does run and i have all the paper work on it including the original barth binder the roof ac does not work... please feel free to call me anytime my name is Jason and my number is xxx.xxx.xxxx
edit: Bill N.Y. to insert images and to copy the craigslist ad.

Posts: 10 | Location: Holbrook Arizona | Member Since: 03-27-2010Report This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Jason, Wish you were closer to Florida, would love to see this one up close for my son.

Can you tell me what the device is above the front windshield? Curious.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by noble97monarch:
Can you tell me what the device is above the front windshield? Curious.
Here you go Corey. Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Thomson:
the original owner put those up there and he made two aluminum shields that hang from up there to block the windshield

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Picture of Jason Thomson
posted Hide Post
corey the previous owner put that there to hang sun shades on

Here are some additional photos

Posts: 10 | Location: Holbrook Arizona | Member Since: 03-27-2010Report This Post
Picture of Jason Thomson
posted Hide Post
corey give me a call at xxx.xxx.xxxx if your really interested

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Jason,

Don't wait on me, it's a beauty, but I'm in NH for the summer and also just found out the Florida house had a flood. It's a case of the toos, too far away and too many other pressing issues.

Good luck with the sale, that is going to make someone a nice vintage ride. The shame is, if it were an Airstream they'd be knocking down your doors!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post
Picture of Jason Thomson
posted Hide Post
Price Lowered to $1500 firm

Picture of Jason Thomson
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill your truly a Barth God... I got over fifty calls and the first person to come see this rare beauty bought her. So she is now SOLD!! thanks for all your support barthmobile.com and bill you are truly a blessing!

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your sale. Smiler

As we always do here...

... Your contact info has been removed.
... the ad was placed in the sold forum.
... I have deleted the info on the For Sale Map.

When a coach is sold on our site we NEVER DELETE the old ad. We just move it to the SOLD FORUM so the pictures and history about the coach is still maintained.

Thank you for doing it the right way Jason. Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post