Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1988 33 foot Regal SE found here in Minnesota around $17K 47K miles

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1988 33 foot Regal SE found here in Minnesota around $17K 47K miles
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
On a trip to Sturgeon Lake, MN this weekend

I saw this 33 ft. Regal SE Tag axle Chevy 454 for sale. I had seen it for sale a couple years ago so I already had pictures of it on the gallery. It has a nice interior, no smoke, cloth ceiling with no evidense of droop.

This baby was made for cold weather, there are three propane furnaces in it.

The exterior is rough, with a lot of paint peel but no dents. Bumpers are shinny. Windshields are discolored around the edges. I have an 84' and mine aren't like that. I wonder what caused it.

All rubber looked OK. The mechanic who has it consigned says he has done all of the maintenance for 2 years and it is in great shape.

Call Steve, 651-464-6925 Forest Lake, MN

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
This wonderful coach has just moved to Calgary Alberta.
1,500 miles and not a drop of oil used.. but 4 gas filters replaced. It needs a lot of TLC but is basically in great shape. THANKS SO MUCH to Dave for posting it here so folks like us couil find it. By the way Dave, when I got home with the new Barth I found my Barth CD in the mailbox. It's terrific and a great gift for us that you would go to the trouble of putting it all together.

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Report This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, this is very good news. I was embarrassed because I have a draft email to you which I have been adding to for about a week and for some reason I have never finished it. One thing I do know is that I am sure you were warm in that coach all the way home.

What great adventures are ahead for you.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
No worries Dave.
Our close to home adventrues will be centered in B.C. and Alberta where we've been to most areas at least once but still have virtually unlimited fun potential.
We plan to tour further from home and get around to Barth gatherings and meet some of the folks who so freely share all this valuable information here on Barthmobile.
Our drive home was nice and warm but 2 of the 3 furnaces are out of commission. I'll be searching through these pages looking for advice on how to get be tag air system, levelling jacks, cruise control, air horn and a few other minor items fixed up, and, oh yeh, those pesky basement door locks.
I really enjoyed what I saw of Minnesota and sure plan to go back and have a closer look when not on such a short fuse mission.
My pal Dave (a Vectra owner) who volunteered to join the adventure and donated his toad for the trip helped make the whole operation a lot of fun and pretty smooth running.
Thanks again to you Dave, this adventure would not have happened without what you do.

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Report This Post