Search
Notify
Tools
Second Owner 1986 Regal
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Grote
posted
Barth Class A Motorhome – 2nd owner – 28 Foot Regal – NADA $7,230
Extremely nice – new carpet in living area, new hardwood in kitchen - updated bathroom – upgraded instrumentation - air bags on all four wheels, 16 inch wide rim front tires ( still have the original 19.5 and chrome covers - GM P30 chassis, 454 GM with Banks Power and Gear Vendor 6 speed. I am the second owner and have taken excellent care of this unit since 1997. Engine has less than 35K – transmission less than 5K miles.
Dual Roof air units with heat option, three way refrigerator with ice maker, convection microwave, furnace, multi DVD stereo with many speakers and sub-woofer. Automatic step, hydraulic levelers, remote spot lite, all manuals and maintenance records.

Located in KC Mo area - Grote

Posts: 9 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2013Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/11
posted Hide Post
May we please see some photos of this unit plus an email?

Posts: 17 | Location: Canada | Member Since: 04-03-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Working on it... mechanic

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Picture of Grote
posted Hide Post
[IMG]

Posts: 9 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2013Report This Post
Picture of Grote
posted Hide Post

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
How many miles on the chassis? Do the levelers work? Did you have a new or rebuilt engine put in? Same question on the transmission.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Oh man... you know I love that paint scheme... hmm
A low mileage 28 ft...

Honey, can I have another Barth? Pleeze...?

I'll have to get back to you on that.. wack

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5167 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Picture of Grote
posted Hide Post
There are 116K miles on Chassi, levelers work great, it was a Crate motor (long block) had carb rebuilt and converted the dash ac to R135. Installed the GV and Banks along with air bags on each axle. The transmission was rebuilt with a extra heavy torque converter. I just installed two new rear tires - thanks to a road hazard I did not see while driving it up here. I priced it at S7500.00 firm.

posted Hide Post
Would you e-mail me a contact phone number.
jimbobjumpback@gvtc.com

Posts: 5 | Location: gonzales, texas | Member Since: 03-25-2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
i want to buy your rig! please call 8502849574 or email marienjohn@comcast.net
im haveing an awfull time getting to you!
john of marienjohn

Posts: 3 | Location: crawfordville fl | Member Since: 06-11-2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
working at useing this site! very interested in your rig! please call 8502849056 or email marienjohn@comcast.net
we want to retired wander! anything larger than 28 feet would be difficult for us and yours is perfect. waiting your contact.
thanks, john of marienjohn

Posts: 3 | Location: crawfordville fl | Member Since: 06-11-2013Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
John

Good luck on finding a Barth. I have had two over the last 14 years. Barthers are a great group of people with lots of knowledge about their units and are always ready to help.

I live close to you in St. Marks.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Report This Post
Picture of Grote
posted Hide Post
THE COACH HAS BEEN SOLD! I really enjoyed the Barth and will miss her.

Grote.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
If the sale is complete, please let me know and I'll move this thread to the Sold forum

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post