Search
Notify
Tools
Barth Aristocrat 1994 for sale
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted
My wife and I have decided to simplify our camping lives and go to a trailer. We are selling our Barth. Like all Barthes, it's custom built with al all aluminum body, Amish made 3/4" oak cabinets, a washer dryer, new tires, new Onan genset, new air conditioners (Dometic), Corian counters and dining table with 2 inserts, a Cummins 5.9 Diesel engine with Allison six speed tranny, slide out pantry, hardwood kitchen floor, scree porch, new springs, new spring bushings, vinyl lined ceilings and new toilette.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Report This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
BIG question how much $$A$$

phone/ contact ???

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Report This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
I’m asking 25 for it. Input in 12.5 last year to update the ac, new genset, springs, tires, etc. interior is beautiful.

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Someone is going to get a really nice , well cared for coach . Wish it was us , but we just can't manage it at the current time .

Happy Selling

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Richard_Muise,

Sounds like a very nice coach!
I am new and don't seem to have permission to view personal profiles. Is there a way to view pictures and contact you?

Thanks,
-Lindsey
barthbaby at linzmail dot com

Posts: 4 | Location: Santa Cruz, CA | Member Since: 03-23-2020Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
https://hartford.craigslist.or...home/7092027725.html

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Report This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lonne:
Hi Richard_Muise,

Sounds like a very nice coach!
I am new and don't seem to have permission to view personal profiles. Is there a way to view pictures and contact you?

Thanks,
-Lindsey
barthbaby at linzmail dot com
send an email to rpmuise@me.com

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Harold,Cat&Sam:
https://hartford.craigslist.or...home/7092027725.html

In as much as the link will soon be worthless:

Custom built motor home. Only 2 built in 1994 by the first custom motor home maker in the industry. 2 owners. It features Amish made oak cabinets built from 3/4 inch oak, a washer dryer, new springs and bushings, new Onan generator, 2 new air conditioners, new tires, a Cummins 5.9 Diesel engine with an Allison six speed transmission, vinyl covered ceiling, leather driver and copilot swivel seats, leather swivel chair, sofa bed, queen bed, large pull out pantry, microwave convection oven, put out pantry, hardwood kitchen floor, walk in shower and separate bathroom with new toilette, and a beautiful interior. Also, it has 2 color Televisions and a Blue Ox tow bar. Also comes with screen porch that attaches to the awning.

If you want to buy this, you're either a collector or someone interested in vintage motor homes. If you're not, don't bother to inquire and don't even think of trying to low ball me. I put over 12k into updating this coach last year to keep it in near perfect running condition.

I'm selling this because I want to downsize.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard_Muise:
My wife and I have decided to simplify our camping lives and go to a trailer. We are selling our Barth. Like all Barthes, it's custom built with al all aluminum body, Amish made 3/4" oak cabinets, a washer dryer, new tires, new Onan genset, new air conditioners (Dometic), Corian counters and dining table with 2 inserts, a Cummins 5.9 Diesel engine with Allison six speed tranny, slide out pantry, hardwood kitchen floor, scree porch, new springs, new spring bushings, vinyl lined ceilings and new toilette.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Richard
Sold our Monarck last year and are having sellers remorse.
Would like to talk to you about your coach if still available.
678-788-3144
Ed

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
He said...
quote:
send an email to rpmuise@me.com

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Richard has sold his coach, good luck Richard on your new adventure and to the new Barth owner!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Report This Post