Ice maker
Counter top blender
Latched food storage units
Bathroom with vanity/sink, toilet, and shower
Large his’ and her’s closets
Three furnaces for zoned heating - Hydro Flame 8500
2 A/C units, one each, bedroom and living area - Coleman
Televisions front and rear, directional antenna on roof
Bed with storage under and cabinets around room.
Privacy shades as well as sheer shades.
Full size shower

Exterior Features
Power step for getting in and out
Roll out awnings on both sides
Ladder for access to roof
Side lights for backing at night

Power Features
Caterpillar 3208 engine - rear, under bed, so it is quiet when you are driving - 10 mpg
Power Steering
Allison Automatic Transmission - MT/MTB 643
Nuematic stabilizers - for leveling at camp site
Onan Generator - 7.5 kw, forward - quiet when sleeping
Back up camera, display overhead by driver
Electrical - easy to access, very well laid out
Batteries for engine -
Batteries for coach interior needs - shut off switch
To see these and all the other features call Ray or Beth to arrange an appointment. 603.924.6079 - Peterborough, NH - more photos available via email

Asking $27,500 OBO

"Slide Show"

Posts: 8 | Location: new Hampshire | Member Since: 07-21-2002Report This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Slowly but surely I am learning how the magic works on these websites. Thanks Bill and Dave for your guidance and training. It was easier than I expected. Let me know what other usefull information I can add to the site and I will.

Thank you.

Beth

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alpaughcote:
Let me know what other usefull information I can add to the site and I will.

Thank you.

Beth

Beth, my crank is a floor plan. I have made some choices I did not enjoy as time went on. We learned a lot. Now whenever we shop for a new RV, Susan insists on a floor plan. Women are really into things like kitchen layout, pantries and closets. She would not get in the car to look at a MH without seeing a floor plan first.

Now I'm the same way.

So, measure and draw a floor plan or buy Dave's CD and see which one you have and make it part of the ad. It might make the difference in a crank like me coming to look at it or not.

Your coach looks like a person who likes the layout will like the rest of it.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09

Picture of garryp
posted Hide Post
these pics are way too large. my computer chokes and cannot download. Can someone reduce their size?

Posts: 209 | Location: AZ | Member Since: 09-01-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
And I'd suggest editing to show engine, transmission, and genset details (as well as other equipment and appliances), age of tires, tanks' capacities, etc.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by garryp:
these pics are way too large. my computer chokes and cannot download. Can someone reduce their size?

OK, Garry, how is it now?

Do you have dial up or what?

Does anyone feel these are too small? Lack of detail? Lack of soul?

Speak up, everybody. We will try to please the most people, here, but we gotta know what you want.

I should add that when I see a picture that is not full screen and I want to view or save it full screen, I save it to "My Pictures" and then XP allows me to zoom it way up with my scroll wheel. I love XP and my Logitec ball mouse. Smiler

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am ging to try to your inquiries in one reply.

Floor plan - I agree it is a great idea Bill. I will try to scan the layout and post. If scan is not good will send hard copy to Dave and Bill to see if they can do it. Will try to do it this weekend. Thank you Bill.

Sorry about the picture sizes Garry, Hope Bill's fix worked for you.

Rusty I don't know what a genset is. If I can get a photo of it I will. Where do I look? The Cat engine I have a shot of, will forward tomorrow. Other appliances also. Tires are Michelin on the duals,about 2 years young, and the front tires are 4 (or 5) years old, June of 2002 I believe. I'll look into the other data you asked about and try to edit it into my info above. Thanks Rusty.

Nice sample flor plan Dave, thank you. I will try to get sometihng posted soon.
The front where they show chairs we have a leather sofa across from the sofa bed. The queen bed in the back is the same layout. The change is the hallway and kitchen. Walking from the bed there is a 3ft. closet to the left and another one on the right. Then on the left is the entire bathroom, sink against closet, toilet against the outside wall, and shower backed up to kitchen wall. The washer & dryer are stacked in their own closet across the hall from bathroom, next to the W&D a utility closet. Next to that closet is a food pantry with locking drawers.
Now you step into the kitchen; Refrigerator/freezer on the left, then the chairs and hideaway table. On the right is the stove and M/C oven above, then kitchen counter with built in blender, ice maker, double sink, one is small prep sink.then the door. Hope this helps viualize it while I get the drawing done.

Thanks for all your input everyone.

Beth

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I have to say that I really find the drop down table and free standing chair set up in this coach to be the best I have seen. Many of the 38 footers I have seen have had dinettes with the exception of the Dale Smith coach. (my apologies to owns it now, I can't keep up) They had a freestanding table too and I liked that. You really get a much more wide open look here.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Beth,

No one here is trying to be critical; however, when one considers a 19-year-old motorhome in the top tier in which Barths reside, The Devil is in the Details. Certain engines and transmissions are highly desirable (durable and trouble-free), others less so.

Pictures are good, actual specifications moreso.

Total mileage, total generator hours - in short all clues to what may need attention in the near future are vital to someone's deciding to buy what amounts to a vintage motorhome.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I think what Rusty is saying, (Rusty, don't you hate it when people do that) Rusty is saying that you have a really nice coach here. It should sell quickly, but......it's over priced by about $25K...man did I say that out loud...

Forgive me Lord.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
No ctirticism taken. I look at this as a learning experience. I never 'sold' a motorhome before, just traded up. I'll pull the books and check the meters. Would the 'genset' be like the hobs meter on a plane or hub meter on a semi, logging the hours run? It is a term I am not familiar with. I know the engine is a Cat (I'll check the size), about 72,000 miles (just broken in and purrrrrrs down the highway). She handles as nice as my Kenworth did. And gets 10 mpg (when my hubby drives,) I get closer to 9.5mpg. I'll post the specs ASAP.
The floor plan is drawn and Ray says we can scan it this weekend.
Thank you Rusty and Dave.

Beth

1st month member
posted Hide Post
The Genset is another word for "generator".

1999 Airstream Safari 25'
2007 Toyota Tundra
1987 Yamaha YSR toads

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
A neat little thing I noticed, being a small boat tower, is the receiver in front so you can put the boat down the ramp in front of you. I've seen these in the Keys and they make life a lot easier than trying to blindly back down a narrow ramp. It could also be used with a receiver rack for a bike or storage.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Zeeff:
A neat little thing I noticed, being a small boat tower, is the receiver in front so you can put the boat down the ramp in front of you.

You Betcha'. I've had them on several vehicles, even sedans. They are really great. I used to live where boat parking was like threading a needle. Airliners are pushed out that way, too.

Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
My coach has that but what the old owner did was have a kind of tow bar attachment that extended out 4 feet or so in front of the coach so he would not have to go so far down the ramp. His wife, (he had passed when we bought the coach) say he was alway nervous when he did it though. They had a BIG boat.