77 34ft 29,000 miles $4,000.00 or BO
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigorange:
OMG!, I just became the proud owner of a Barth.
Congrats...

If you need help setting anything up on the website, or have questions, ask away and you'll get plenty of help.

I hope you don't think this too presumptuous, and if you do you can change it. To get you started... I've updated your profile and gave you an avatar. Enjoy your new Barth!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
thanks, Bill, We are so glad we found you, and your sight. we are so excited about fixing this coach up. We will keep up with the posting as we progress. We will be at M.I.S this August for the nascar race in Michigan. The plan is to take the Barth there to the camp ground sight. (we have alot of work to do before the race) thanks again for everthing Jeff&Joy

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
Hello, thanks for the help in advance (We will need plenty of it) ha, ha cant wait to get started on it. We pick her up next week, and will get as much done to her as we can before the Michigan race in August!!!

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Report This Post