Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
25' 1973
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
Dan, you are right about the filtered exhaust fan. I also didn't mention that it has the pull-down gaucho bed over the driver and co-pilot seat.

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
These coaches are available for quite a bit less. But, and this is a big butt that is even larger than the bussel on this coach (pun intended), by the time you replace everything that NEEDS replacement on one of these cheaper Barths, you will have about $15000 invested and lots of down time. After all this money has been spent, it will probably still pale in comparison to Bill's 25 footer if his is as nice as it looks. I highly recommend a coach like this one that can be used now and looks great! I haven't even mentioned the fact this coach is a verified time traveler. Big Grin

This Barth has a much better floor plan than a 1973 23' Barth I looked at in Denver earlier this year. That Barth had the bed in the midship area and, when in use, eliminated the ability for anyone to move fore or aft in the coach. That one also needed everything, tires, entry door and screen door, manual roof vents (2), powered roof vent (1), upholstery, fridge, paint, engine work, trans? You get the idea! It was advertised at $2200 and lowered to $1800 on craigslist a couple of months ago. The generator had disappeared long ago.

The bussel on that one had the spare tire and fire wood stored inside. Without basement storage that came later in RV's, the only other storage option was inside or on the roof.

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Report This Post
Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is still here. Only used it one weekend this summer. I have not advertised it anywhere except here on the Barthmobile site last June. Got a couple of calls but no one came to see it. I've been too busy and haven't been real motivated to get rid of it but since we don't use it much anymore I would still like to find it a new home.

Bill & Diane
1973 25'

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The fridge in these is not a typical RV fridge. They are not an absorption fridge like most RVs have. It is made by Norcold (at least mine is) It has a small compressor like a normal house fridge, but it will run on 12VDC or 120VAC. I have only seen this in a few Barths and nowhere else. They are quite neat and rare.

1978 Barth 27' 454 Chevy P-30

Posts: 6 | Location: Florida | Member Since: 11-19-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Mr. Stevson; Does it have the double bed above the driver seating area that pulls down? Thanks--Don Briskey

Posts: 4 | Location: Western Oregon | Member Since: 09-10-2007Report This Post
Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
Still for sale, recently listed locally for $6,000/obo. It has the pull-down bed:

Bill & Diane
1973 25'

Picture of capncusp
posted Hide Post
Hi, Bill, am interested in your coach. Everything still working fine? What kind of heating system? Propane with blower? Any idea of the miles per gallon? Thanks, Ron and Linnette quaderondds@hotmail.com

Posts: 1 | Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas | Member Since: 08-15-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
I thought this coach should be mentioned again if it is still available. Personally, I think this one is hard to beat. Click on page one to see pictures of this great looking Barth.

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by towerguy:
I thought this coach should be mentioned again if it is still available.
This coach was just sold, a few weeks ago, to capncusp.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post